Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just Browny

55-52?!

32 posts in this topic

well thankyou for that comment, try supporting a team like us, most of the seasons we've had we've been hammered most games and I mean hammered I was at blackpool when we got hammered and had 100 put past us I could go on with scores that we've been hammered by its been so hard watching us get hammered over the years now we score 52 though still lose, to get beat by just 3points is a big improvement for us, not many of us though we love our club! and always will love them! so unlucky today gutted though roll on next game v Rochdale, were still alive as a club and that means so much to our small band of loyal fans!  onwards and upwards! come on thunder! come on thunder!!

Good luck Sunday, we need you to turn the Hairnets over so we'll go 2nd. If you lose, you have to buy me and Gerry beers all night when we come up there end of June. Up The Yeds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pub next to the stadium did a happy hour before and after the game last season, had a great day out and was one of the best away trips we did.

That'd be the fantastic Schooner pub, which bills itself as "the 2nd best pub in Gateshead" !

How on earth did someone find the time to kick a drop goal?

How on earth did someone find the time to kick a drop goal?

Or why did they do so. Virtually every possession must have ended in a try. Why go for goal?

Or why did they do so. Virtually every possession must have ended in a try. Why go for goal?

Skolars dropped the goal (from the halfway line too - great kick!) to make it two scores to bring it back.

Frightening thing is, we knocked on over the line twice and Skolars were held up over the line as well...........imagine they were scored.......

I see that new 20-tackle law didn't quite work out as the RFL hoped.

You're only allowed to make 20 tackles in the game ?

... Hairnets...

Brilliant, never heard that one before...

... and don't forget it's a fair walk from the Schooner to Filtrona Park, so don't leave the pub at 2.40...