Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Team for batley

37 posts in this topic

Briscoe

Flynn

Connor

Mossop

Miller

Lupton

Phillips

Dowes

Matty

Coward

Phillips

Walne

Olstrom

Stack

Morris

Thackeray

Carter or shacks

If we can get briscoe and Flynn back I would have them in but if only briscoe maybe try carter on the wing

Briscoe

Flynn

Connor

Mossop

Miller

Lupton

Phillips

Dowes

Matty

Coward

Phillips

Walne

Olstrom

Stack

Morris

Thackeray

Carter or shacks

If we can get briscoe and Flynn back I would have them in but if only briscoe maybe try carter on the wing

from that line up I'd leave stack out and put shacks in his place. Save stack for the derby by giving him an extra week off

Cut our losses on the northern rail cup and only play guys who are on the fringes or those who are either returning from injury and need game time i.e Brett Phillips or we can cover if they get injured

If we can rest Lupton Callum Olstrum and Matty we should

Cut our losses on the northern rail cup and only play guys who are on the fringes or those who are either returning from injury and need game time i.e Brett Phillips or we can cover if they get injured

If we can rest Lupton Callum Olstrum and Matty we should

Why give up the game? You have just beaten Leigh, who hammered us only a few weeks ago. Surely you should be going for the win! Despite the discussions regarding this competition, when we won it a few years back it was a tremendous day.

Why give up the game? You have just beaten Leigh, who hammered us only a few weeks ago. Surely you should be going for the win! Despite the discussions regarding this competition, when we won it a few years back it was a tremendous day.

Totally agree with you, batley were a better side than us at dp, but not unbeatable, and after our first win over a top 5 side, we should be looking to keep the intensity levels high.

Judging by Charlo's comments he sounded up for having a good go at it, so although he wanted a home tie i don't think he'll give it up. 

Personal opinion mate stopping in this league is all that matters and personally care more about the week after

I'm sure it's always been a good day in the past but that was Blackpool not Halifax

Personal opinion mate stopping in this league is all that matters and personally care more about the week after

I'm sure it's always been a good day in the past but that was Blackpool not Halifax

nowt wrong with a night in halifax marra plenty of bonny lasses down there from past experence

nowt wrong with a night in halifax marra plenty of bonny lasses down there from past experence

OMG what were you drinking!!!

It's alot easier to sell a trip to Blackpool to your Missus and kids and more appealing to the casual fan it will be interesting to see what crowd the final attracts this year

It's alot easier to sell a trip to Blackpool to your Missus and kids and more appealing to the casual fan it will be interesting to see what crowd the final attracts this year

Depends on the teams at the final

Nice to see Mr Stokes back for our Batley game! I could have predicted the selection. He isn't from Batley is he ?!!!

Nice to see Mr Stokes back for our Batley game! I could have predicted the selection. He isn't from Batley is he ?!!!

so it will be a game of rugby where the offside rule doesnt count

Sadly the rules say that we can't use any DR players this week if they haven't already played in a round of the NR Cup.     So no Briscoe or Flynn, or any other if we didn't play them against Hunslet!!

Magraff Leuleuai is the only DR that is elligible to play in the NR Cup.

Sadly the rules say that we can't use any DR players this week if they haven't already played in a round of the NR Cup.     So no Briscoe or Flynn, or any other if we didn't play them against Hunslet!!

Magraff Leuleuai is the only DR that is elligible to play in the NR Cup.

another crazy rule keith we had clough foster hand at london so can use them

I would imagine it's to stop teams progressing and then filling their team with SL players which is only fair

i see elliot whitehead is off to dewsbury on loan. quality player in attack, i just hope if he plays against town then we target him all game because he cant tackle for toffee.

i see elliot whitehead is off to dewsbury on loan. quality player in attack, i just hope if he plays against town then we target him all game because he cant tackle for toffee.

If he is being sent there as punishment for his transfer request you would have to question how much motivation he will have. He wants out because he thinks he is good enough for a top 4 team so surely dropping a division won't exactly please him!!

honestly the way hes gone about it (basically claiming hes too big for tbe bulls), he deserves to be punished by bradford. good on the club for standing up for it self and not bowing to player pressure.

Behave yourself PM, I married a Halifax lass.

Now then, where have I put my glasses?

OMG what were you drinking!!!

Town with +18 on Bet365 at Batley.    Haven on +20 at Leigh.

Acton plays, heard we are in talks with a new player if all goes well could be in for haven game

Acton plays, heard we are in talks with a new player if all goes well could be in for haven game

tease.