Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leighton10

England job

31 posts in this topic

We havn't always been ###### JohnM!

Were you actually alive when we weren't?  :biggrin:

How very droll

Don't think Edwards or Farrell were involved in any of those incidents, they certainly weren't the Head Coaches, however the point still stands the Lions (RU) and the six nation camps are light years ahead of RL international camps and they do it far more often.

Well maybe we should have a team (your word was vast not mine) of coaches and do the thing properly for a change. You mean In your opinion with your limited knowledge of the actual facts they're mot even close.

Both Panface and Edwards have been away from the game for around a decade, even Macnamara has lived and breathed it fulltime during that time which makes him eminently more qualified than this pair.

I have no knowledge of how good or bad the union camps are, as I have no interest in that borefest of a game.

We should have a team of coaches that do it properly, I think this is a right way to do it.

If after the world cup u cud pick the new england coach who wud b ur choice and why?

I can't think of a stand out candidate but John Kear would make a decent fist of it & motivate players better than the monotone Macnamara

I can't think of a stand out candidate but John Kear would make a decent fist of it & motivate players better than the monotone Macnamara

John Kear was coach of the England team in the 2000 World Cup - England lost in the semi-finals to New Zealand by the score of 49-6.

John Kear was coach of the England team in the 2000 World Cup - England lost in the semi-finals to New Zealand by the score of 49-6.

He will have learnt a lot about many things in those 13 years..... At least you know what you will get with JK

He will have learnt a lot about many things in those 13 years..... At least you know what you will get with JK

Exactly.!!! :sarcastic:  :sarcastic: