Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Future is League

Is Jamie Soward on his way to Super League?

14 posts in this topic

Reckon Salford could be a good place. The top teams will already have their playmaker spots sorted and won't want to change that for the sake of 3 months.

I can't see any club splashing big money on Soward unless they've got playoff aspirations.

No point Salford wasting any more cash this year. We're just counting the games down now.

Soward and Fages would be an awesome combination.

See final sentence. Broncos make sense in many ways as they need a replacement for Gower, etc. Hope it materialises as at least it will give us something vaguely positive to talk about!

He's had a  dip in the last season or so, but i think he's a cracking player. In 2011 he was the stand out half-back in the NRL.. Would love to see the Broncos try and get him as a replacement for Gower.

He's talented, but not at his best right now. A change might jolt him into form. He's also a decent goal-kicker.

London certainly need some good news, I'm not sure his addition would be that though.

Would he be signed in time for the Challenge Cup transfer deadline? Not a bad shout if so.