Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

17/06/13 - Leeds Rhinos v Widnes Vikings - KO 7.45pm

Who will win?   15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Widnes Vikings
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

216 posts in this topic

Because the mighty Vikings will be giving the pies a tonking that weekend!

Indeed, me thick as cook

Read this morning that Leuluai is "unlikely" to back up for Leeds on Monday after playing for the Exiles tonight so another one down,

At least with Leeds having so many players either injured or backing up from tonight we may see an even game for the Sky camera's.

At least with Leeds having so many players either injured or backing up from tonight we may see an even game for the Sky camera's.

We may see an even game, but we'll only hear about the first half of your sentence.

Bailey most feared? Hahahaha. Crazy Leeds fan, don't you love um. Sinfield must be the most feared, best in the world isn't he. Golden boot or something

:hunter:  :elf: Don't you have any humour where you come from?Eveyone one else here knew the joke,and those who didn't they got it immediately

Bailey most feared? Hahahaha. Crazy Leeds fan, don't you love um. Sinfield must be the most feared, best in the world isn't he. Golden boot or something

kev brown has a ruptured bicep muscle.................oh shi'te

At the moment Leeds are missing,

Watkins

McGuire

Leuluai

Ablett

Sinfield

Ward

Delaney

Bailey

And have the possibility of,

Moon

Hall

Hardaker

JJB

All backing up.

The team may look something like this:

Hardaker

Jones-Bishop

Keinhorst

Moon

Hall

Sutcliffe

Burrow

Kirke

McShane

Peacock

Clarkson

Achurch

Jones-Buchanan

Singleton

Moore

Baldwinson

Minns (a centre/winger because we literally have no one else :lol: )

It should be an interesting game anyway.

so is sinfield defo out?

"Suspected dislocated thumb". Not definitely ruled out though....

Daft playing a game so soon after the exiles match...... Why should they as champions, nice reward by the RFL !!

Leeds have another weekend free when the quarter finals are played, why not play then?? Makes more sense.

I think Leeds play Wakey on the weekend of the Q/F's due to the postponement earlier in the season

But they are free the weekend of the Semi Finals, although if Widnes beat Wigan they wont be!

Widnes squad: Patrick Ah Van, Dave Allen, Kevin Brown, Hep Cahill, Jon Clarke, Danny Craven, Paddy Flynn, Rhys Hanbury, Gareth Hock, Willie Isa, Ben Kavanagh, Macgraff Leuluai, Stefan Marsh, Joe Mellor, Eamon O'Carroll, Jack Owens, Steve Pickersgill, Lloyd White, Frank Winterstein,

Leeds squad: Zak Hardaker, Ben Jones-Bishop, Joel Moon, Ryan Hall, Rob Burrow, Kylie Leuluai, Paul McShane, Jamie Peacock, Jamie Jones-Buchanan, Kevin Sinfield, Ian Kirke, Chris Clarkson, Mitch Achurch, Richard Moore, Jimmy Keinhorst, Brad Singleton, Liam Sutcliffe, Thomas Minns, Jordan Baldwinson.

That is a good squad from Leeds, despite the obvious losses. Lets have no complaints from Leeds fans about the price of success and the unfortunate injuries they have had, but it will be a very short turnaround for the players from Friday night.... I expect that Wignes tails will be up, and Leeds could have a torrid time...

We may see an even game, but we'll only hear about the first half of your sentence.

I never meant injuries that may happen in the Exiles game, I meant injuries that had already happened ie Danny McGuire.

I never meant injuries that may happen in the Exiles game, I meant injuries that had already happened ie Danny McGuire.

Exactly, we'll only hear of Leeds injuries I reckon.

Exactly, we'll only hear of Leeds injuries I reckon.

Yep, in the same way we only heard about Wigan's the week earlier......

Yep, in the same way we only heard about Wigan's the week earlier......

And I first posted before the potential absence of Sinfield! :rolleyes:

Sweet Lord I'll have to put the telly on mute.

He's out for 6 weeks too! :lol:

TBF though, it would be a talking point if any team had 8 first teamers out.

I still think it will be a very competitive game and we have plenty of quality left in our squad. I'd still be disappointed if we lost and that is with no disrespect meant towards Widnes at all.

Another 6 weeks thumb injury.Cant remember Kevin being out this long before.Thats the way it goes,just get on with it lads

Do Hunslet play Swinton any time in the next few months? It could be a repeat of last year's Grand Final.