Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

17/06/13 - Leeds Rhinos v Widnes Vikings - KO 7.45pm

Who will win?   15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Widnes Vikings
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

216 posts in this topic

Don Robinson started and played the full game in the 1957 CC final with a broken thumb strapped up and scored a try.There must be many many players from those days who played with injury's

It's a school night, so I firmly recommend not doing a drinking game for the number of references to Leeds' absentee list from Hemmings and co.

Hahaha JB, was just thinking the same!

A shot every time it's mentioned - I recon we'll be trollied by half time......

Another 6 weeks thumb injury.Cant remember Kevin being out this long before.Thats the way it goes,just get on with it lads

so kev's out for six weeks?who'll be given the kicking duties

so kev's out for six weeks?who'll be given the kicking duties

Burrow I should think.

the first of 2 visits to the wastelands of west yorkshire in 7 days,

the first of 2 visits to the wastelands of west yorkshire in 7 days,

Our wastelands are much classier than those 12 miles west of us though ;)

I'm really looking forward to this game, I don't see much of the academy lads so it will be interesting to see how the fringe players go.

Possibly McShane.

Forgot about McShane (similar to the way Brian Mac does!)

Will be interesting to see what team we have out, If Sinfield is def out then I hope Sutcliffe gets the 6 shirt, im excited to see what he can do from there.

Burrow is a very good goal kicker and would probably be first choice at a large majority of other teams. He'll be kicking tonight.

Our wastelands are much classier than those 12 miles west of us though ;)

the sun always shines on the western side of the pennines.......gods country.

the sun always shines on the western side of the pennines.......gods country.

You seem to have your East and West confused.Geography is not your strong point. :onthequiet:

Don Robinson started and played the full game in the 1957 CC final with a broken thumb strapped up and scored a try.There must be many many players from those days who played with injuries

Shaun Edwards played in the CC final for London Broncos with a broken thumb. And Sinfield played a lot of last season with a broken bone in his hand. So, not exclusively a thing of the past.

You seem to have your East and West confused.Geography is not your strong point. :onthequiet:

no twig the western side of the pennines IS gods county. i was born there......looking forward to tonight though rather selfishly because sinfield is out, he is just about the best captain and leader in SL and hopefully the loiners wont be as good without him. and it will be great to see paul mcshane again, he was brilliant for widnes last season.

Shaun Edwards played in the CC final for London Broncos with a broken thumb. And Sinfield played a lot of last season with a broken bone in his hand. So, not exclusively a thing of the past.

You do realise that both those things you mentioned are past events don't you?

no twig the western side of the pennines IS gods county. i was born there......looking forward to tonight though rather selfishly because sinfield is out, he is just about the best captain and leader in SL and hopefully the loiners wont be as good without him. and it will be great to see paul mcshane again, he was brilliant for widnes last season.

There is no God.

Not even Terry Webb.

love this cross border banter before a match...

You do realise that both those things you mentioned are past events don't you?

So was the post you quoted.

Mindbending.

This is a rather odd thread.

Somebody thinking the game was on Saturday, someone else thinking it's Leeds v Wigan, and perhaps even more remarkably, someone thinking Lancashire is the sunnier side of the Pennines.

Some folk need to go and have a lie down.

Forgot about McShane (similar to the way Brian Mac does!)

Will be interesting to see what team we have out, If Sinfield is def out then I hope Sutcliffe gets the 6 shirt, im excited to see what he can do from there.

any team news

any team news

Rhinos: Hardaker, Jones-Bishop, Keinhorst, Moon, Hall, Sutcliffe, Burrow, Kirke, McShane, Peacock, Jones-Buchanan, Clarkson, Singleton

Rhinos subs: Achurch, Moore, Minns, Baldwinson (debut)

Widnes: Hanbury, Owens, Isa, Marsh, Ah Van, Brown, Mellor, Pickersgill, Clarke, O'Carroll, Hock, Allen, Cahill

Widnes subs: White, Kavanagh, Leuluai, Winterstein

Rhinos: Hardaker, Jones-Bishop, Keinhorst, Moon, Hall, Sutcliffe, Burrow, Kirke, McShane, Peacock, Jones-Buchanan, Clarkson, Singleton

Widnes: Hanbury, Owens, Isa, Marsh, Ah Van, Brown, Mellor, Pickersgill, Clarke, O'Carroll, Hock, Allen, Cahill

burrow kicking?