Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ripon Boy

England v Exiles Band in the Stand

39 posts in this topic

Thanks for the positive comments guys. It was our 1st go at a big RL game so we hope we can do more. Even Larry the librarian had something positive to say :)

It came across as just ok on the telly, certainly less obtrusive as the usual Warrington or Leeds band during league games, although I don't know where they were in the ground. I heard a few renditions of Party Rock Anthem, Hawaii 5-0 and something else but I forget what it was.

Chase the Sun might be worth a try for the ###### up darts fans!

Was speaking to my dad on the phone yesterday and he said the band were very good and added to the atmosphere. He normally moans about drummers etc. so they must have been good!

It came across as just ok on the telly, certainly less obtrusive as the usual Warrington or Leeds band during league games, although I don't know where they were in the ground. I heard a few renditions of Party Rock Anthem, Hawaii 5-0 and something else but I forget what it was.

They were in the back of the terraced stand right in the corner where Monaghan crosses for his try

Salt-n-Pepa - Push It

They were in the back of the terraced stand right in the corner where Monaghan crosses for his try

Oh right, ta.

We'd be up for some World Cup games if we get asked!

The wife hated it, but I quite enjoyed it. We were diagonally opposite the band, so not at all intrusive I didn't think. The old guy sat next to us loved Hawaii 5 O judging by his "dancing".

Well speaking as a Wigan fan, and this is a popular tune with American college bands... 

Entry Of The Gladiators - Julius Fucik

We'd be up for some World Cup games if we get asked!

Please will you do some World Cup games?

We seem to have lost our brass section at Odsal, we now just have a drummer with the chanting crew.

We seem to have lost our brass section at Odsal, we now just have a drummer with the chanting crew.

Guilfoyle flogged it for cash in hand.

The highlight of the evening for me was getting the Wire fans singing 'No Limits" but then switching into "When the Saints" and getting a massive booooo!

also getting requests from around the stadium delivered by small boys!

A pianissimo version of "How much is that doggy in the window" also went down well!