Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mjc

kit

13 posts in this topic

Have swinton borrowed an old barra kit lol ! think there more players than fans at the game sadly {swin 14 -Donny 18 with 46 mins gone }

SWINTON 14 -DONNY 30 AFTER 65 MINS

SWINTON 14 -DONNY 36 AFTER 72 MINS ! I GUESS DONNY DEFOM IN NEXT ROUND OF NRC

thurs night tv killing this game. I don't think any team in champ gains anything for being on tv. move it to a sat night.

Doncaster have really found some form lately. It's sickening that of the four promoted sides we are the only one struggling !!!

thurs night tv killing this game. I don't think any team in champ gains anything for being on tv. move it to a sat night.

Sad as it maybe I think your right ! the turn out for that match was awful surely they cant make any money

Sad as it maybe I think your right ! the turn out for that match was awful surely they cant make any money

I don't know what the attendance was but I'm pretty sure that the cameras are situated on the same side as the crowd.

they might be but  it was so quiet you could hear granddad sucking his worthers originals on row J. didn't have any quarter final atmosphere from any of the fans. thought swinton would have rented a few warrington fans for the tv cameras.

Have swinton borrowed an old barra kit lol !

If it actually is of interest, the kit is a 50th anniversary celebration of the championship wining team and is based on that 1963 swinton kit and hence the simple style and retro style lion badge.

Got to say I love it (which is more than I can say for the rugby being played in it!)

think it was a bad time to face donny, they looked in good touch.

that waller at prop looks the part.

If it actually is of interest, the kit is a 50th anniversary celebration of the championship wining team and is based on that 1963 swinton kit and hence the simple style and retro style lion badge.

Got to say I love it (which is more than I can say for the rugby being played in it!)

cheers mate yes it is an your right it wasn't the best game i've seen but too be honest we cant talk

Really nice classy kit.  I wish we would keep it.  Barrow were always a second favourite team of mine as they looked like us in the "old days".