Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blind side johnny

Sheffield

49 posts in this topic

Sheeeite!!!

Im a championship rugby fan....... tho I do lije visiting batley. .... its my fav away day.

Doesnt stop me wanting dews to have a day out in the sunshine does it???

I hope you do it!

Me too ;)

Its time for the manmountain Pryce to earn his cash

######

And twice sheeite!

We will just have to beat them twice in the next 2 fixtures (after the weekend)

There is always next year dewsbury!

Just hope the 2nd half nilling isn't significant, again! Hate playing Sheffield, always loose to em!

Just hope the 2nd half nilling isn't significant, again! Hate playing Sheffield, always loose to em!

ypu haven't got the monopoly on that one matey!!!! :sad:

ypu haven't got the monopoly on that one matey!!!! :sad:

Not by a long shot :(

Dont be mislead by the score or the fact we didn't score in the second half.

I thought we played quite well tonight and showed real guts and determination. For large parts of the game we were a match for the Eagles and some of their fans I spoke to at HT were quite worried. They must have had a hell of a bollocking at  the way they started the second half though.

Some good performances namely Morton (again), Scott (played Yere quite well), Aizue (MOM for me), Heppy and O'Brien.  Slightly concerned Lilycrop flies out of the line missing tackles and leaving quite big gaps, but the lads learning.

Bentley did OK for a first game and Tonks comng back.

They will know they've been in a game tomorrow, quite a few went down injured and were stretching quite a bit near the end.

With all the injuries, the team pulled together and gave them a scare. A little matter of Fax next but then we can beat them at home !!

The day after the game the attendance was stated as 1000. They must have counted up all of the half-crowns subsequently.

News takes a long time to reach Dewsbury, Johnny.

Thought Dewsbury played really well tonight. Better than us for long periods of the game. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Or is it the South Yorkshire Final?

Hard line Dews.  Ashton is a canny coach and is good at turning games around after half time.  Good luck for the rest of the season (unless we meet again of course).

Come on the Rams! The heavy woolen final is written in the stars ;o)

Hard line Dews.  Ashton is a canny coach and is good at turning games around after half time.

Yet people still don't know his name.....

I often wonder what he says at half time and why he didn't say it before the start of the game.

Dont be mislead by the score or the fact we didn't score in the second half.

I thought we played quite well tonight and showed real guts and determination. For large parts of the game we were a match for the Eagles and some of their fans I spoke to at HT were quite worried. They must have had a hell of a bollocking at  the way they started the second half though.

Some good performances namely Morton (again), Scott (played Yere quite well), Aizue (MOM for me), Heppy and O'Brien.  Slightly concerned Lilycrop flies out of the line missing tackles and leaving quite big gaps, but the lads learning.

Bentley did OK for a first game and Tonks comng back.

They will know they've been in a game tomorrow, quite a few went down injured and were stretching quite a bit near the end.

With all the injuries, the team pulled together and gave them a scare. A little matter of Fax next but then we can beat them at home !!

GM struggling to scrape 17 players together for the match, players being sent out carrying injuries ( eg pryce ) but still refusing to give fit and available players like Coleman, Craven, Akaidere and Beckett the chance to break back into the team - very sad. Use 'em or lose 'em Glenn. :resent:  

Ouch, you've caught this senile old blighter out.  Unless, of course, he belongs to the line of the Ashton family that doesn't know how to spell its' own name.

Yet people still don't know his name.....

I often wonder what he says at half time and why he didn't say it before the start of the game.

Ouch, you've caught this senile old blighter out.  Unless, of course, he belongs to the line of the Ashton family that doesn't know how to spell its own name.

Common error pal.

We have played them three times and got closer to them each time,next time we will be even closer but lose again,but get them in the play off,beat them when it matters .

We have played them three times and got closer to them each time,next time we will be even closer but lose again,but get them in the play off,beat them when it matters .

Yep, that's what we did to Halifax.

You only need to play well in September.

Well played Rams, now do us a favour beat Fax !!!

Not convinced i will live long enough to see us beat Sheffield........Even when we had a half decent team and they were mid table they seemed to beat us................