See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

steve wild

Salford deducted 2 pts

14 posts in this topic

On a brighter note, nice to see the RFL growing a backbone for once and deducting the 2 pts they should have taken in the first place for when Salford thought it okay to play 14 men v Cas. That they chose to frivolously appeal the original £10k fine shows a serious error in judgment on Salford's part. Koukash's comments on the subject are priceless, "any neutral will think we've been victimised". Eh???

They'll probably put the money from the match against us towards the fine!...or perhaps the Council will step in and help them out.

At least Dr K can still say (again) that they're building for next year....I don't know what they're actually building though - perhaps a life-raft to go along with that oversized white elephant!

No no no
Hes the saviour
Hes the best thing in rugby league
Of course if he'd bought us he'd instantly be a ####

Well as a Palestinian I don't think he fits the role of the Messiah!!! ;)  ;)  ;)

"He's a very naughty boy".

I have just heard a rumour from an Oldham Athletic fan that Dr Koukash has nearly completed takeover talks with them and is said to be willing to walk away from Salford. It has been said it's all over their forum.

Pity they cut the fine and a shame there is no relegation.

I may be wrong (again), but wasn't the £5000 and two points on top of the original £10k fine?

read the link in its entirety and you will see why.

Why?