Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

team and predictions for haven away.

188 posts in this topic

were away to sheffield on sunday the 14th july and at home to keighley on wednesday 14th august. 8pm ko.

Shaffield play London Broncos in the Challenge Cup on Friday, 12th July (on Sky TV) so they wont be playing us on the Sunday!!!!   I haven't seen any announcement about playing Keighley on 14th August is that confirmed.

Shaffield play London Broncos in the Challenge Cup on Friday, 12th July (on Sky TV) so they wont be playing us on the Sunday!!!! I haven't seen any announcement about playing Keighley on 14th August is that confirmed.

there on the town site on the fixture list.

Shaffield play London Broncos in the Challenge Cup on Friday, 12th July (on Sky TV) so they wont be playing us on the Sunday!!!!   I haven't seen any announcement about playing Keighley on 14th August is that confirmed.

Had quick look its on both the Town and Keighley website fixtures for that date.

Quite correct though about Sheffield game, although that is also listed on Town website but that must have been

if Eagles had gone out in the cup. So looks like it could well be midweek away at Sheffield. If that is before a winnable

game on the weekend, be a case of getting in as many DR as possible, and giving squad players a game at Sheffield.

Yes, it's confirmed on the Town website now, thanks.   They will either have to make 2 trips up here or stay up for a few days as they are at Haven on Sunday 11th August!!!!!

England v Scotland football on August 14th at 8pm, that will knock a few off the gate.

Should put a few on . Can't imagine owt worse .

to answer my own question, paddy is in the widnes squad. red at centre with mossop to the wing then if andy is fit.

doesn,t matter if flynn plays tonight he can still play for you on sun the only way he cant play is if his picked in next weekends squad 

doesn,t matter if flynn plays tonight he can still play for you on sun the only way he cant play is if his picked in next weekends squad

yeah i know,but if he played tonight it would mean hes back in favour though.

yeah i know,but if he played tonight it would mean hes back in favour though.

Not playing tonight:

Widnes: Hanbury, Owens, Isa, Marsh, Ah Van, Brown, Mellor, Pickersgill, Clarke, O'Carroll, Hock, Allen, Cahill

Widnes subs: White, Kavanagh, Leuluai, Winterstein

And the likes of Phelps and Chris Dean who've been regulars so if they get no injuries we should be sweet with our two guys Flynn n Briscoe .

And the likes of Phelps and Chris Dean who've been regulars so if they get no injuries we should be sweet with our two guys Flynn n Briscoe .

Chris Dean out for a lengthy period, which could account for the reason that Flynn was in the 19 man squad.

If he's in the 19 man squad again and doesn't play can he play for us because last year that was an issue I remember ? Probably ok now if there's enough notice .

If he's in the 19 man squad again and doesn't play can he play for us because last year that was an issue I remember ? Probably ok now if there's enough notice .

it will depend if hes in the squad next week. hopefully they play on friday so that even if hes in the 19 he will still be available for us if hes not used. no craven as well, could be an option for us as well next week.

Bradford away on Sunday so lets see . Betts should tell us on Friday / Saturday who is unlikely to figure in the 17 . Please Dennis ! Total waste to name an extended squad knowing two aren't gonna play and can't play somewhere else . You should know you're 17 on Friday night .

it will depend if hes in the squad next week. hopefully they play on friday so that even if hes in the 19 he will still be available for us if hes not used. no craven as well, could be an option for us as well next week.

Sorry Wonky, Widnes play on the Sunday, unfortunately, St Helen's have a Friday game, thus more DR options for Whitehaven.

Lawton not figuring here either ! These teams next week are gonna be fascinating !

Lawton not figuring here either ! These teams next week are gonna be fascinating !

i dont think theres any chance of a forward coming up, we have a couple of spare ourselves. briscoe and flynn will finish us off nicely.

Looking at Isa and Ah Van Paddy Flynn would be a better option for Widnes (don't read that Dennis) .

Looking at Isa and Ah Van Paddy Flynn would be a better option for Widnes (don't read that Dennis) .

Isa is awful I don't get Betts.Widnes fans think Isa is ###### mate.Prefer Flynn or even Briscoe over him.lol

Him and Ah Van was like keystone cops at times . Goal line defence very poor at times and criminal to drop the ball right after you've scored more than once .

Him and Ah Van was like keystone cops at times . Goal line defence very poor at times and criminal to drop the ball right after you've scored more than once .

Tail of our season mate.it is easy really just kick a high ball to their wing.Not completing our sets and lack of composure and kicking game.I feel we need to get rid of some dead wood like Isa,Pickgersgill and Hock has done nothing for me.Kev Brown has also been very average.

For anyone planning to stop through for some of the festival,these are the times for the air displays on sunday

15:15-15:40 SAR Demo Royal Navy
15:45-15:54 Tucano RAF
15:54-16:03 Sea Fury RN Historic Flight
16:04-16:14 Merlin Royal Navy
16:15-16:25 Typhoon RAF
16:30-16:51 Red Arrows (25mins) RAF