Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shades2

Leigh away Sunday

30 posts in this topic

Andy it was good to come from a game and really feel good about what we had seen and enjoyed, although we were on the losing side,the way the Knights mustered themselve's after falling behind was immense,it's right tosay the ball handling and passing reminded me of the HGT basketball team and a certain Mr Lemon,perhaps GT is getting basketball passes in the training schedule,that type of rugby in the second half by the Knights was as good as you get in entertainment and that will bring in the crowds,as for the touch judge who gave that decision against the knock on got the wrath of the Knights following at the North End of the LSV.

To right he got it aswel , if we could see from other end of field why could he not see when in line with play.

Smug git Thomason just laughs it of if that was me I would be embaressed to be a ref.

York played some cracking stuff second half, well done to you. First time in a long while that the away side have been applauded like that by the Leigh fans after a game.

True that Ridyard made his comeback. However, we were also missing Brierley, Parker, Aspinwall and Briscoe from our first choice 17, and had no D/C's available to us yesterday. You aren't likely to gain a BP, if you concede 42. The Pownall try did come from a chargedown, but I thought Ridyard was in front of the player who charged down the kick - have to see the DVD on that one!

That said, you played some amazing rugby in the second half, and offered plenty of entertainment value.

We've done it before!

www.yorkpress.co.uk/sport/yorkcityknights/matchreports/9055571.Knights_38__Leigh_Centurions_48/