Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jt

New coach

As people know our new coach was seen at the Batley match the other week when we played them and everyone thought he was there to watch us. Heard today that there is a couple of players that he was watching for next season and they were not in a Fev shirt anyone else heard anything

he was on official business for warrington

I also heard same rumour from a Rams fan that were getting Walmsley just after the Batley game but no idea how he knows.

Is he the only one or have you heard anyone else

I heard 2 from Batley

If the Liam Walmsley rumour is true you've got an excellent player, who is getting better by the week.

Apparently 3 Fev players have expressed an interest in signing for us too, but how true that is I don't know.

Silly season is upon us.

And it also appears as if you've signed Gaz Moore from us too if you believe the press.

A bit surprised at that. Decent enough player at this level but I would have thought Fev would have been setting their sights higher.

Yes, from what I believe, Liam Walmsley, Gareth Moore, George Flanagan and Keegan Hirst will all be leaving Batley for Fev.

They have a mass exodus on their hands from what I can gather, with Jason Walton apparently going to Castelford, Paul Mennell to Halifax and Tom Hemmingway to Dewsbury.