Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hindle xiii

22/06/13 - Catalan Dragons v Hull Kingston Rovers - KO 17:00

Who will win?   9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalan Dragons
    • Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

173 posts in this topic

Referee: T Roby

Touch Judge: J Roberts

Touch Judge: C Vergnes

Time Keeper: J Louis Daniel

Match Commissioner: G Kershaw

Video Ref: P Brooke

I leave work tomorrow at 7pm, jump in the car with the lads at 10:30, drive down to Gatwick through the night and fly out just after 6 Friday morning. I'm then going to do a bit of sight-seeing around Toulouse and have a few bottles of wine on the night out, see what the locals are like and generally having a bit of a European party!

Allez le Rouge!

I leave work tomorrow at 7pm, jump in the car with the lads at 10:30, drive down to Gatwick through the night and fly out just after 6 Friday morning. I'm then going to do a bit of sight-seeing around Toulouse and have a few bottles of wine on the night out, see what the locals are like and generally having a bit of a European party!

Allez le Rouge!

Vive La France!  :yahoo:

Enjoy your trip mate.

Tough game for us, we need our forwards to stand up and be counted just like they did against Huddersfield. If they do then we have a chance of winning.

Reported 11 thousand sold already.

Only 11 thousand fans from Rervers? The rest must be on holiday in Skeggy. ;)

Forecast to be a warm and sunny day so there should be a lot of points scored. Cats by 20.

Catalan squad: Damien Blanch, Leon Pryce, Zeb Taia, Thomas Bosc, Scott Dureau, Ian Henderson, Rémi Casty, Steve Menzies, Greg Mounis, Anthoni Maria, Eloi Pelissier, Kevin Larroyer, Daryl Millard, Mickael Simon, Jamal Fakir, Lopini Paea, Vincent Duport, Frédéric Vaccari, Morgan Escaré.

Hull KR squad: Liam Salter, Jason Netherton, Adam Walker, Sean Gleeson, Evarn Tuimavave, Jordan Cox, Con Mika, Travis Burns, Graeme Horne, Alex Brown, Craig Hall, Mickey Paea, David Hodgson, Rhys Lovegrove, Michael Dobson, Cory Paterson, Greg Eden, Keal Carlile, Josh Hodgson.

Vive La France!  :yahoo:

Enjoy your trip mate.

Thanks, mate.

I'm still at work though - just 2 more hours to go and then I'm on it like a Shakespearing sonnet!

If there are 11 thousand there tomorrow, that is fantastic.

I should also say that I will report back my 'Toulouse experience' with a write up (I can't promise it'll be accurate) and pictures (I can't promise they'll be visible to the naked eye) at some point next week.

I should also say that I will report back my 'Toulouse experience' with a write up (I can't promise it'll be accurate) and pictures (I can't promise they'll be visible to the naked eye) at some point next week.

Hope you have a great trip and a result to match. Any chance of picking up a programme? I,ll reimburse you?

24 - 24  

Hope you have a great trip and a result to match. Any chance of picking up a programme? I,ll reimburse you?

I'll send him a text to ask him, just in case he doesn't read your request until it's too late.

(Although why I should do this for a red and white barsteward, I've no idea... :tongue: )

I'll send him a text to ask him, just in case he doesn't read your request until it's too late.

(Although why I should do this for a red and white barsteward, I've no idea... :tongue: )

Something to read during the play-offs, they'll have no team to watch...

:ph34r:

Something to read during the play-offs, they'll have no team to watch...

:ph34r:

Cruel, and clearly untrue. You seem to forget the bitter rivalry over here.

They will be supporting any team that Hull FC play, providing of course we manage to scrape into them....

HKRAwayDays has vowed to try his best, he just needs to find the French word for "programme" and put it where the word "beer" is in the only French phrase he knows.

Cruel, and clearly untrue. You seem to forget the bitter rivalry over here.

They will be supporting any team that Hull FC play, providing of course we manage to scrape into them....

That's the good thing about being an RL fan in Hull. Most weeks we have two games to get irrational about.