Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hindle xiii

23/06/13 - Bradford Bulls v Widnes Vikings - KO 15:00

Who will win?   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bradford Bulls
    • Widnes Vikings
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 posts in this topic

Referee: R Hicks

Touch Judge: P Marklove

Touch Judge: G Jones

Reserve: A Gill

Match Commissioner: G Fairbairn

In Goal: J Page

In Goal: T Hudson

Time Keeper: S Williams

away win number 3 beckons, i am sure phil joseph will have a massive game on his return to odsal.

I can see Widnes winning this, Bradford don't look great at the moment, Widnes need to smarten up their defence, but i like their style of attack, It's entertaining.

Manuokafoa back for Bradford. Really missed his go forward in pack whiles he's been out. Purtell returns as well. Would have prefered to have sammut available as well but think we'll edge it with home advantage.

The gap between games at Odsal since the Leeds game is ridiculous. I am working this weekend and might not be able to go next week. No wonder people get out of the habit

Bradford squad: James Donaldson, Brett Kearney, Tom Olbison, Adam Sidlow, Luke Gale, Elliot Kear, Nick Scruton, John Bateman, Heath L'Estrange, Michael Platt, Keith Lulia, Adrian Purtell, Adam O'Brien, Manase Manuokafoa, Danny Addy, Jamie Langley, Matt Diskin, Matty Blythe, Ben Evans.

Widnes squad: Patrick Ah Van, Dave Allen, Kevin Brown, Hep Cahill, Jon Clarke, Alex Gerrard, Rhys Hanbury, Gareth Hock, Willie Isa, Phil Joseph, Ben Kavanagh, MacGraff Leuluai, Stefan Marsh, Joe Mellor, Eamon O'Carroll, Jack Owens, Cameron Phelps, Frank Winterstein, Lloyd White.

philjoe is back....great!

Right. I've framed me sen, back on the OK bus of fun.

Pretty much sh*t or bust every week now, and we desperately need to break this terrible run, so this probably is the best opportunity we have to do that. Our first game at home since 3rd May (7 weeks, folks) and I'm going into tomorrow nervously, yet quietly, confident.

I thinik it's the Bulls game to lose, so if at their best a home win - if not at their best, well who knows?

Btw, can anyone remind me how to get to Odsal? It seems such a long long time......

Anyone at the game?

Yep. Bulls up 8 at half time and playing reasonably well. Two tries from Widnes after a series of mystery penalties on both occasions. Blythe doing well keeping Hock under control at the moment.

Low crowd.

Ta for the info. Still half asleep and don't fancy the dulcet tones of BCB or Radio Leeds

Bulls 28 - 32 Widnes.

The traditional 60+ point game for Widnes and they've nicked it.

28 - 32 FT

First win at Odsal for Widnes in 23 years!

Oh dear. Looking like a long rest of the season. No play offs will not help the financial area one bit. Roll on next season.

Pretty much sh*t or bust every week now, and we desperately need to break this terrible run, so this probably is the best opportunity we have to do that. Our first game at home since 3rd May (7 weeks, folks) and I'm going into tomorrow nervously, yet quietly, confident.

Sh*t and now bust??

Season over, yes.

To be clear, I was having a bit of banter with hindle, I'm not baiting the bull fans...... You must be glad to have a club playing in super league. ... It's been a better season than you'd have thought mid last year.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I would rather have been demoted than limp along with half the money and declining crowds.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I would rather have been demoted than limp along with half the money and declining crowds.

I've not noticed the crowds, are they really declining, I thought the club were ok for crowds, really did.

Should be a good away following next weekend, especially if we win tomorrow

Penthouse to shithouse yet again. But both teams were awful and good in equal measure, the Ah Van length of the field try being the difference maker in more sense than one. I'm certainly thinking Cummins is probably out of his depth though, numerous tries came down the right hand side defence through Vikings' only real strike threat of Brown to Hock or Hanbury. Disappointed but entertained, next week against Warrington will be a precession. Too many penalties and mistakes cost us yet again, for probably the 19th time this season! Credit Widnes though, they definitely have a good team ethic when they can be arsed. Gratiously, albeit begrudgingly, pleased for some of the long suffering Widnes fans on this board.