Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hindle xiii

23/06/13 - Wakefield Trinity Wildcats v London Broncos - KO 15:30

Who will win?   9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
    • London Broncos
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 posts in this topic

Referee: T Alibert

Touch Judge: P Grundhill

Touch Judge: C Kendall

Reserve: E McCarthy

Match Commissioner: M Charlton

In Goal: B Armstrong

In Goal: M Kidd

Time Keeper: K Leyland

Home record against London is pretty good but winning runs are made to be ended, I can't see London beating Wakefield if Wakefield turn up in this one though.

Wakefield 34 - 10 London

I've got a feeling broncos may win this one, especially with soward in the team and having (fortunately) been lifted off the bottom of the league - should give a boost to the team.

London squad: Mike Bishay, Mark Bryant, Mason Caton Brown, Michael Channing, Liam Colbon, Kieran Dixon, Erjon Dollapi, Luke Dorn, Jacob Fairbank, Ben Fisher, Shane Grady, Alex Hurst, Olsi Krasniqi, Harry Little, Chris Melling, Michael Robertson, Dan Sarginson, Scott Wheeldon, Joel Wicks.

I've got a feeling broncos may win this one, especially with soward in the team and having (fortunately) been lifted off the bottom of the league - should give a boost to the team.

Soward in the team???

Soward in the team???

Soward hasnt been mentioned so we assume he is still awaiting his visa

11 missing in the form of Ocallaghan,Howell,Wiit,Kafusi ,Randall.Rodney Bailey,Clubb,Cook Lovell,

and Lee. Caton-Brown recalled from Hemel and four U19`s in the squad.  Depending on selection we may see 7

players who have come through the London ranks on show apparently

Some consolation I suppose come 1700 sunday.  ;)

Wakefield squad: Richard Mathers, Peter Fox, Dean Collis, Lee Smith, Ben Cockayne, Paul Sykes, Tim Smith, Justin Poore, Andy Raleigh, Ali Lauiti'iti, Danny Kirmond, Danny Washbrook, Kyle Wood, Kyle Amor, Oliver Wilkes, Frankie Mariano, Reece Lyne, Matty Wildie, Lucas Walshaw.

Soward in the team???

That's a shame we really need him in there ASAP. New loan signing fairbank from Hudds, not sure I've seen him play!! Probably go for wakey now especially with all those absentees.

attendence 8,200 :-)

Not a bad effort. I see Danny Kirmond got a hat trick, wouldn't mind him at the KC actually, guess I'll have to wait another 8 days.

46-14 full time.

Not a bad effort. I see Danny Kirmond got a hat trick, wouldn't mind him at the KC actually, guess I'll have to wait another 8 days.

46-14 full time.

I think Kirmond should be given a shot for England. He's been playing consistently well for a while now. If he was at a 'big' club I'm sure more fuss would of been made about him.

London were shocking. Gave us loads of penalties. Lee Smith kicked to touch well. A few straight, hard runs and we scored time & time again.

Great crowd on a dull day. Wakey really have come on as a club. Even if the team is still a bit off the mark for the standard required in SL.

London were shocking. Gave us loads of penalties.

Just quoted this on another thread. Hope you don't mind.

I really can't see how Tony Rea can stay in charge of the Broncos much longer. They are nearly as bad under him as they was Rob Powell. A team like London who some people want to be put in the Championship need to be winning games to answer their critics. Its just not happening for them.

I really can't see how Tony Rea can stay in charge of the Broncos much longer. They are nearly as bad under him as they was Rob Powell. A team like London who some people want to be put in the Championship need to be winning games to answer their critics. Its just not happening for them.

Last time he was in charge, they were as dull as ditch water, but they were defensively solid. Now they defend like my old U14s team. Kieron Dixon is clearly great with ball in hand, but he doesn't seem to have improved his defence at all. You suspect he'll have to move to another club to get the type of coaching he requires to become more than a flash in the pan player, like Kevin Penny!!

Good crowd, a few years ago Wakefield might have thrown their hands in the air and said that they couldn't promote a game with no/few away fans. The fact they got a larger crowd than the Hudds-Leeds game is credit to Wakefield; not sure what it says about Huddersfield though.

With the result an almost forgone conclusion the crowd was of more interest so it was great to see the terraces relatively packed.

Only the Catalans crowd at Toulouse beat Wakey's crowd against London this weekend. That is quite incredible. Talk in the town all week had been about how excited people were that London Broncos were coming, but even I was surprised that they drew such a big crowd to Wakefield.

That Scott Wheeldon is pure box office!