Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jasper

Mid Season Review This Weekend For NCL South

29 posts in this topic

As in, quietly dropped? This may bring cheers and happiness all round, except I still think it leaves a problem or two for the structure of rugby league south of Sheffield.

Unlikely given the plans of the RFL. We're likely to see more dual reg, not less - it's just the rules that may change (E.G club of origin, limited amount of players etc).

Unlikely given the plans of the RFL. We're likely to see more dual reg, not less - it's just the rules that may change (E.G club of origin, limited amount of players etc).

Dual reg is one of my major gripes with the sport at the moment. I really don't like its effect on competition integrity and on how players view the loyalty to the club whose shirt they are pulling on. 

Perhaps I'm old fashioned.

Dual reg is one of my major gripes with the sport at the moment. I really don't like its effect on competition integrity and on how players view the loyalty to the club whose shirt they are pulling on.

Perhaps I'm old fashioned.

Couldn't agree more

Couldn't agree more

Ditto. We could also take a leaf out of football's book and ban players from playing for more than two clubs in a system. The Gareth O'Brien situation this year is beyond a joke. Ditto the Matt Smith situation a few years ago.