Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boxhead

How old are the posters on this Forum?

150 posts in this topic

40 at the end of October. Mentally, circa 21 or 65, dependent on circumstances as noted above.

Overall; old enough to know better.

49 years young, teeth excellent, hair (on head) gone, maturity level about 29, good physical fitness (I'm a cycling fanatic) ...

58 and t'other half is 54, we go to every widnes game home and away and have enrolled our 2 eldest grandsons in the junior stronghold membership. been a widnes fan since 1964 although i am a born and bred sthelener........

58 and t'other half is 54, we go to every widnes game home and away and have enrolled our 2 eldest grandsons in the junior stronghold membership. been a widnes fan since 1964 although i am a born and bred sthelener........

Could've sworn you were about 11.

Although I probably shouldn't carry on down this path incase Operation Gumtree or whatever are watching.

What a great mix of Posters we have on this Forum.

I had to take stock the other day, we have Bill Oddie from the Goodies doing a small tour down here, when I saw he was in his Seventies It made me realise how fast time is moving on...

17, 18 in time for the world cup final though.

17, 18 in time for the world cup final though.

Will you then be Barrowraidersadult?

So still young enough to become a pro RL player.  Look at Steve Menzies.

Children one and all. 67 year old bus pass holder,winter fuel allowance state pensioner still working. Own hair, no grey, own teeth!!

Will you then be Barrowraidersadult?

I like it! But no will likely just change it to my real name or something else.

Started posting on the forum when I was 13/14ish so decided to go for a hidden identity, would keep barrowraiderskid but I think the authorities would get involved if I was pretending to be a child when I was in my 20's :)

I like it! But no will likely just change it to my real name or something else.

Started posting on the forum when I was 13/14ish so decided to go for a hidden identity, would keep barrowraiderskid but I think the authorities would get involved if I was pretending to be a child when I was in my 20's :)

Have you seen some of the threads recently? Plenty of growed ups acting like kids.

Children one and all. 67 year old bus pass holder,winter fuel allowance state pensioner still working. Own hair, no grey, own teeth!!

Illusions eh? I had you and viking warrior down as much younger fellas!

Illusions eh? I had you and viking warrior down as much younger fellas!

Never. JohnM is definitely one of the old grumps guard. I wonder who's the oldest; indomitable proclaimed to be 80.

(l'ang must be close too! wise owl)

23, 6'4'', blue eyed, flowing blonde hair, 49'' chest. 33'' waist, 16.5 stone of pure muscle. Don't do girlfriends, no need to as I choose who I want and when. Own business, multi millionaire, two springer spaniels and delusional.

Was 50 middle of last month, didnt feel any different when I got there though.

Feels like a nice age as I'm young enough to appreciate most modern stuff but old enoigh to remember the good old days....

Quite simply, the single most astonishing thing I've ever read on thos forum.