Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boxhead

How old are the posters on this Forum?

150 posts in this topic

23, 6'4'', blue eyed, flowing blonde hair, 49'' chest. 33'' waist, 16.5 stone of pure muscle. Don't do girlfriends, no need to as I choose who I want and when. Own business, multi millionaire, two springer spaniels and delusional.

That's nothing... a lot of people on this forum are company owners.  In fact it created a massive rift on the forum over the relative strengths of MobyClaw versus Clawphin.

23, 6'4'', blue eyed, flowing blonde hair, 49'' chest. 33'' waist, 16.5 stone of pure muscle. Don't do girlfriends, no need to as I choose who I want and when. Own business, multi millionaire, two springer spaniels and delusional.

I'm not surprised putting that personal ad on a forum like this one. ;)

Was 50 middle of last month, didnt feel any different when I got there though.

Feels like a nice age as I'm young enough to appreciate most modern stuff but old enoigh to remember the good old days....

Nope, just old.

Old fart but that's a painful reminder of the smelliest car ride to Leigh with a couple of Hull fans ever.

I am 50, about 19 in the head and 70 in the body (sometimes) the knee has flared up again as it does, to many games as a hard running Lock for the Toongabbie 5th grade team  ;)

That's nothing... a lot of people on this forum are company owners.  In fact it created a massive rift on the forum over the relative strengths of MobyClaw versus Clawphin.

ckn, many posters are in fact celebrities and former Test players, I am sure I have one poster picked that is Gladiator from Souths 

Children one and all. 67 year old bus pass holder,winter fuel allowance state pensioner still working. Own hair, no grey, own teeth!!

These teeth you own, do you keep them in a jar?

Is the hair on a dummy?

44 BTW

Nope, just old.

Old fart but that's a painful reminder of the smelliest car ride to Leigh with a couple of Hull fans ever.

Pesky kid.

(Not guilty on the smell front, btw...)

Pesky kid.

(Not guilty on the smell front, btw...)

It was the smelly behind that was the problem.

ckn, many posters are in fact celebrities and former Test players, I am sure I have one poster picked that is Gladiator from Souths 

Means nothing unless they can identify the benefits and pitfalls of crustacean genetic modification and experimentation. :P

It's not how old you think you feel, it's how old she thinks you look!

Clue - she's thinking closer to 60 than 20.

Incidentally, for me it's 37.    Quite how that happened I don't know.   It seems like only yesterday I was doing my GCSEs and wotnot.  

Inside, I feel about 25.  Until I meet some 25 year olds, then I feel about 70.

I'm 34 and generally feel about 18 although sometimes, when I hear the right trigger word, I snigger like a 12 year old.

We've had my 21 year old cousin staying with us for past two weeks and, lovely as she is, she hasn't half made me feel old. She's even managed to make me consider whether I'm past living in a city like London. Out drinking every night, and every lunchtime, and not showing the slightest sign of it. I went out to a club with her on saturday and, literally, spent all of sunday in bed and then on the couch.

I am 50

you told us at the beginning...senior moment?

I'm 34 and generally feel about 18 although sometimes, when I hear the right trigger word, I snigger like a 12 year old.

We've had my 21 year old cousin staying with us for past two weeks and, lovely as she is, she hasn't half made me feel old. She's even managed to make me consider whether I'm past living in a city like London. Out drinking every night, and every lunchtime, and not showing the slightest sign of it. I went out to a club with her on saturday and, literally, spent all of sunday in bed and then on the couch.

This could very easily be taken the wrong way..

I went out to a club with her on saturday and, literally, spent all of sunday in bed and then on the couch.

That's exactly what anyone aged between 14-21 does on a Sunday.

Means nothing unless they can identify the benefits and pitfalls of crustacean genetic modification and experimentation. :P

Half the thread will think "WTF?"

The other will think "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

and I'm in the heard about it all, and wish I'd been there camp

and I'm in the heard about it all, and wish I'd been there camp

That episode/mini-series, along with paley's obsession with ironing bedsheets (or whatever "folding at home" meant) are ancient relics of TRL obliterated by Webby when he jetisoned the "classics" to the internet skip in the sky.

I don't think you should be putting that last paragraph on a public forum ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you told us at the beginning...senior moment?

Yes but I am 50 born in 1963, you are 51 born in 1961  ;)

Not just saying it because I started this thread but there are some good people on this Forum when we are not arguing too much.

65 - Do I win? Pass me the pills please Nurse

No you  dont  win, Im 74 and you can have some of my  pills , Well done for keeping the faith though, I had a rough idea of  VWs  age as iv'e seen comments from time to time about Frank Myler and other great players.

54 and never been kissed !