Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Daddy

Catalan Dragons sign Ben Garcia

11 posts in this topic

From what I've heard about this kid sounds a very good player would of been nice to see him develop at broncos and potentially become a nrl regular but good signing for the dragons and hopefully becomes a regular in the 17

Bad news, I wanted to see him make it in the NRL.

I was hoping he'd stay at Brisbane until 2015 and move to Toulouse when they get the green light.

Bad news, I wanted to see him make it in the NRL.

Double post

Rumour of Bosc to wigan

Afraid he's had his day. Still got a season or two left in the tank, but not at a club like Wigan.

Afraid he's had his day. Still got a season or two left in the tank, but not at a club like Wigan.

When he had these two long term injuries dont think he got back to his best. But I think Wigan would be a great move for him.

Rumour of Bosc to wigan

Be very very surprised at that they have 2 settled halfs already with 2/3 of the best young halfs coming through Williams, Hampshire and Powell. Rumours of fakir to rovers/Wakey gone stale over the past couple of years maybe a move is for the best but this is we're we desperately need a 2nd French club

I was a bit disappointed when I read this. The more Frenchman playing abroad the better IMO.

Given casty to nrl along with age of fakir and mounis he will no doubt be in first team.