Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

morti

PNG STAR CHRIS AITON,SET FOR THE RAMS IN 2014

42 posts in this topic

dont know too much about this lad,does anybody else ???

He's a utility/hooker currently playing with Sharlston Rovers, ex Gold coast Sea Eagles 5th grader or something like that.

Seen him play 3 times, looks very very useful at amateur level and probably needs the step up to the semi pro game

I don't believe that clubs can release information regarding signings for next season just yet, so don't hold your breath.

So we know 3 of our targets hemingway(already signed apparantly) aiton and gareth moore. Add to that a clutch of expected re signings in the next few week including that of aron brown, dale morton and tom lillycrop then next seasons recruitment is looking really good at this early stage.

The gaffers first statement was about it taking 2 seasons to get where he wanted the team to be.Half a season and its starting to look good.

So we know 3 of our targets hemingway(already signed apparantly) aiton and gareth moore. Add to that a clutch of expected re signings in the next few week including that of aron brown, dale morton and tom lillycrop then next seasons recruitment is looking really good at this early stage.

According to the Bullfrog site Moore has agreed to go to Fev ( It must be true it was in The Sun!!!  :thankyou:)

Didn't we announce last year that a number of these were already on 2 year contracts?

No offical news on T.H yet. This must be the worst kept secret.

I thought you dressing up in womens clothes was it?

:lol: Why not put a bid in for our ground too? You could change your name to the batley bulldogs and even I might turn up to watch you :)

We've already got a rugby ground so why on earth would we want to put a bid in for a dry ski slope!

We've already got a rugby ground so why on earth would we want to put a bid in for a dry ski slope!

Perhaps you would do better at downhill sking than you do rugby league?

Rams will have a better side next season. Whereas you dogs will have lost your best players! I hope you stay on this forum when the tables are turned.

£200 says we finish above you next year. Genuine bet Eddie...you up for it?

Rams will have a better side next season. Whereas you dogs will have lost your best players! I hope you stay on this forum when the tables are turned.

Ah,that old chestnut....

So we will be left with our worst players? I am still confident we will be above you lot even with what's left!

Haha no chance. The rot has already started

Haha no chance. The rot has already started

I admire your (misguided) optimism. Take Nick07's bet then.

I've got an even better bet. If Dewsbury finish higher up the league next season than Batley you must never comment on this forum again and if Batley finish higher up that Dewsbury I will leave both forums for good.

I'm sure I can live with that.

And that was a very subtle way of telling me that you haven't got £200 to risk betting.

I'm sure I can live with that.

And that was a very subtle way of telling me that you haven't got £200 to risk betting.

He aint that confident and ER would just change his name to "Piggy"s mates #####"

I have got £200 but I'd rather get a season's ticket next year to watch the rams. 'Piggy's Mate #####' is already taken by the only other Batley fan that attends your games.

I have got £200 but I'd rather get a season's ticket next year to watch the rams. 'Piggy's Mate #####' is already taken by the only other Batley fan that attends your games.

That may be true Eddie, but at least those two fans have seen their team stuff your team so often recently it's almost become boring!

And if you are so confident of your prediction for next season, you could buy another season ticket for a friend with your winnings, That way, you personally will be responsible for taking as many people to watch Dewsbury than attend a Batley match in total.