Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dogga

Leigh away

12 posts in this topic

Supporters club are running a bus to Leigh on Thursday please contact me for details

Tickets for the Leigh match will be available Monday to Thursday morning 9-12 from the Mount. They can be bought for the discounted price of £12 & saves you having to queue at the ticket office.

Adults £12

Concessonary £10

Ernest if that is what you have been told officially then please get that person to ring leigh ASAP as the junior tickets are printed with£3 on them, I have two

Free entry for junior season ticket holders doesn't apply at this stage of the competition as far as I'm aware.

Free entry for junior season ticket holders doesn't apply at this stage of the competition as far as I'm aware.

Think this is an offer Batley are sponsoring on top of the leigh offer,  free kids ticket with an adult purchase

Think this is an offer Batley are sponsoring on top of the leigh offer,  free kids ticket with an adult purchase

Good initiative. I think it does say 'limited' on the advert.

Sorry I have not got back earlier, We have a sponsor who has pledged to pay for the junior tickets (Batley supporters) as long as the young person is accompanied by an adult. All juniors that have asked have received a free ticket.

Ah fair enough, great idea in that case and good on you, hope you can bring over a good crowd. Get yourselves up Leigh early doors.