Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

class of 63

Hunslet away

107 posts in this topic

Personally I thought Ian Watson was MOM. He moved the team around really well and the delayed passes were excellent. Harvey had his best game since signing for the Lions again.

Hunslet were very poor and offered little going forward, especially as we gave away so many penalties! We were very clever with ball in hand and we're out of the relegation zone.

Well played Lions!

Personally I thought Ian Watson was MOM. He moved the team around really well and the delayed passes were excellent. Harvey had his best game since signing for the Lions again.

Hunslet were very poor and offered little going forward, especially as we gave away so many penalties! We were very clever with ball in hand and we're out of the relegation zone.

Well played Lions!

Good posting. Watson was our on field general, leading the team forwards even though Hunslet were very poor most of the time.

Harvey too stood out with his dead eyed goal kicking and brace of tries. Well done lads all round.

:yahoo:

Still dodging the questions I see.

Same old negative rubbish. Please stay away!

. Anybody is entitled to voice opinions irrespective of their viewpoint.It will be a sad day if cyber bullying rears its ugly head on this forum.

Chris Bridge must have failed his fitness test, still enough room for 7 Warrington players in the starting 13. Still, if the fans are happy enough to continue giving their backing why not go the whole hog and have 13 of them?

Yes seven who have been in from the start, you know loan players similar to other clubs using players in that manner.Oh and one of the bunch was a player returning to us having broken his leg playing for our teams cause.

Chris bridge did not play. Therefore the rants about it on here were premature and pointless....again.

As my dad used to say ...."Back in your box"

Chris bridge did not play. Therefore the rants about it on here were premature and pointless....again.

As my dad used to say ...."Back in your box"

. The original comment from Tony Smith said subject to passing a fitness test

. Anybody is entitled to voice opinions irrespective of their viewpoint.It will be a sad day if cyber bullying rears its ugly head on this forum.

Yes please stay away is a vicious bullying tirade isn't it:-)

So please stay away if you voice an opinion we don't want to hear,can't we just agree that people have differing views?

. The original comment from Tony Smith said subject to passing a fitness test

The point is that comment was made on a web page for Warrington nothing official either confirmed it or refuted it on Swinton's web page so in essence it was a rumor.

Well if we all had the same opinion as you, no-one would go at all. That would be great wouldn't it?!

Well if we all had the same opinion as you, no-one would go at all. That would be great wouldn't it?!

if you read my posts you will see I have attended games this season.

if you read my posts you will see I have attended games this season.

If you read my post I never said you didn't go. I said if we all shared your opinion, why should we bother?

To be fair, it doesn't really bother me if you or Phill or anyone else doesn't go to matches. Just don't come on here and have a go at the people that do.

Yes people have different views but they don't have to repeat them over and over again its just boring

If you read my post I never said you didn't go. I said if we all shared your opinion, why should we bother?

To be fair, it doesn't really bother me if you or Phill or anyone else doesn't go to matches. Just don't come on here and have a go at the people that do.

Thats the point, if you dont go, we dont want to hear your opinion.

Wayne

Yes people have different views but they don't have to repeat them over and over again its just boring

. If its that boring then why have so many made comments? Surely they'd just ignore the thread wouldn't they?

Thats the point, if you dont go, we dont want to hear your opinion.

Wayne

What he said.

So many varied opinions already given and all are entitled, in my opinion, to their views and to express them on this forum but the fact is that today we put in a good performance against albeit a poor Hunslet side, we got 3 points, denied them a bonus point and are now above the relegation zone so I have said it before and will continue to be boring but I will keep the faith, stay positive, support the team and enjoy the battle to avoid relegation.

Big pat on the back for Matt Sarsfield today  41 tackles in the match !.  Darren Hawkyard was not far behind him

Big pat on the back for Matt Sarsfield today 41 tackles in the match !. Darren Hawkyard was not far behind him

You won't receive a response Riggy as they're both "Swinton" players.

Sarsfield was good going forward today as well. And I'm generally surprised when Daz isn't our top tackler.

Not bothered Bryce. Thought we played some good stuff today with ball in hand.  Roll on Don Valley Stadium

This is a great result - after four demoralizing defeats to win convincingly is great, isn't it ? .......lets hope the team have turned the corner as they say........and we get something out of the Sheffield match.