Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Historical value

OA arl rip

481 posts in this topic

As a matter of interest Marauder did the person asking get an answer , and if so what was it and by whom was it given ?

Still awaiting an answer on this one Marauder

Have you seen the Operational Rules yet, lot more changes to come and as they stand they will be leaving the amateur game at the mercy of the RFL and their drive for only the elite to survive (So the guy who had a hobby past time playing and administrating amateur rugby league could find themselves stood on the touch-line waiting to take the corner flags and post protectors in after the game)

Not seen um myself yet but our chairman said there are over 80 pages, I'm a simple man with simple needs, and I would sooner see the NCL committee sort the fixtures list out first, before they start discussing the operational rules, I know they all work very hard and I'm sure they try there best but if they can't even sort a fixtures list out, we'll were do we go from here

As a matter of interest Marauder did the person asking get an answer , and if so what was it and by whom was it given ?

There are some very capable people on the Pennine management, so the answer to your question would be...

NO questions that are not on the agenda are allowed at an AGM..... a fact a person in your position is fully aware of !

Still awaiting an answer on this one Marauder

Peter how many questions have you avoided?

It's frustrating is it not ?

NCL has done the same Marauder . All member clubs have had the paperwork e mailed to them this morning for consideration and comment back to our Administrator in time for the NCL Management meeting with the RFL ( Robert Hicks ) on 19th August.

Would this administrator be the same RFL employee whose services have amounted to £150,000 credited to the NCL by the RFL over the last 15 years Del?