Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amm

I challenge...

18 posts in this topic

Well said, and thanks for the link. I accept the challenge, but there again I need no encouragement to talk up rugby league.

You have until tomorrow to use promo code 'exiles' to purchase half price tickets - only works on some games

Cheers for the 'exiles' code amh. I've just purchased another 10 tickets for the England v Ireland game. Are there any other games which the 'exiles' code works for? 

Yes there are but I'm sorry, I haven't got a list....just try

well you inspired me to finally buy some tickets, i have just spent 30mins trying to buy tickets for the games at leigh and wigan no such luck the site won't work :(

What is the offer for the England-Ireland game using 'exiles' again?

I am absolutely positive for the Wales games in Wrexham.  I know that visitors will receive a warm welcome, wherever they come from - and I am hoping they come from far and wide to enjoy our magnificent country and our fabulous Racecourse stadium.

We Welsh fans will ensure you have a great experience as hosts to RLWC2013. Buy your tickets now for Wales v USA and/or the Quarter Final.

I am absolutely positive for the Wales games in Wrexham.  I know that visitors will receive a warm welcome, wherever they come from - and I am hoping they come from far and wide to enjoy our magnificent country and our fabulous Racecourse stadium.

I have purchased tickets for all Wales Group Games and the Final to see Wales Play at Old Trafford.

I hope to be in Wrexham Sunday week to see the Rochdale game. On the occasions that I have met Crusaders fans they have been very friendly and welcoming..

To all Mighty Penguins and TRLers

Via fb and twitter, long lost friends have been found and we have arranged to all go to the Eng v Irl match 2 November at Huddersfield

We are all purchasng our own tickets so we can sit where we like, cheap seats or executive, whatever your choice.

Promo code 'exiles' gives you 50% off but only until midnight today

Whether you want to join in and attend any meet ups is entirely up to you of course, but the more the merrier

Me and my Mighty Penguins fleece and skin-tight ( to say the least) shirt will do my damnest to be there!!

Booked. Penguin gear will have to be located from the back of the wardrobe. :)

I just tried using the exiles code....and it made no difference. I will still go but if there is a saving to be had. ...

I just tried using the exiles code....and it made no difference. I will still go but if there is a saving to be had. ...

Odd, worked ok for me at around 2pm today.

Odd, worked ok for me at around 2pm today.

Tried it again and it worked fine. 2 decent tickets near halfway line for £20!

Get on it you lot

If I could go to the CC Final I would snap that up! Belting deal

Yes - is making me think again tbh, but the bigger issues is the travel costs!