Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amm

Mighty Penguins, and all TRLers

256 posts in this topic

So, that's me and my mate + John M and his mate.

Not too shabby.   :D

I'm staying over so any suggestions for a half decent night out near Paddington (not the bear) are welcome .

Not too shabby.    :D

you've not seen me mate!!

Not too shabby.    :D

you've not seen me mate!!

I would have done if I'd gone to the right pub last Saturday.

ah but would you?  I wasn't with a mate, I was with my wife.  Anyway, if you can PM me your mobile number, I can phone you next time!

Me Mrs griff9of13 and another couple are going down for the Semi Finals. Meeting up with more people down there, apparently there will be 17 or so going to the game in our party. We are staying close to Euston. 

ah but would you?  I wasn't with a mate, I was with my wife.  Anyway, if you can PM me your mobile number, I can phone you next time!

Neither me nor my brother own one of those infernal mobile devices. If we did we'd have managed to locate OF and your good selves.

Me Mrs griff9of13 and another couple are going down for the Semi Finals. Meeting up with more people down there, apparently there will be 17 or so going to the game in our party. We are staying close to Euston.

That's a roundabout way of saying you aren't meeting up with the weirdos on here isn't it? ;)

Neither me nor my brother own one of those infernal mobile devices. If we did we'd have managed to locate OF and your good selves.

gowon, you  know you want to!!  ;)

good shout, I'm off to the semis, who else?

Yep, looking forward to a couple of semis at Wembley :ph34r:

Ah Mick... there's a void on the forum that needs more of your marigold enhanced posts.

Ah Mick... there's a void on the forum that needs more of your marigold enhanced posts.

I quite like filling voids, Craig. ;)

I thought you were dead.

Been missing the place and am loving my RL again so thinking about coming back. No crosscode forum for me anymore though. Don't recognise your name? Have you changed your username since I've been away?

Been missing the place and am loving my RL again so thinking about coming back. No crosscode forum for me anymore though. Don't recognise your name? Have you changed your username since I've been away?

There's a few of them hanging around the site ... previously naughty boys on parole...

Bloody he'll Mick lad it's great to see you back

There's a few of them hanging around the site ... previously naughty boys on parole...

Ah, cheers mate.

Bloody he'll Mick lad it's great to see you back

Thank you Chris. Been a strange couple of years with some stuff still going on, but yeah, back I am.

It's like putting back on an old pair of slippers for you :D

I'm new here.

Christ take your pic - he's had bout 5 usernames.

You've got to question why he's been allowed back on at all

Thank you Chris. Been a strange couple of years with some stuff still going on, but yeah, back I am.

Welcome back Mick, mines a Double Entendre.

Myself and Mrs Padge will be in London for the semi-finals.

Mick!

Great to have you back, mate!

Cheers lads. You can't beat a good double endendre and I'll try and keep it up :D

Cheers lads. You can't beat a good double endendre and I'll try and keep it up :D

Well played Finbarr.