Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amm

Mighty Penguins, and all TRLers

256 posts in this topic

We are thanks, I didn't enjoy being alone in the dark looking across a field that they ran off over, until he got home.

The cats are obviously truamatised, but we've got them all in

Main thing is we're ok....I hope they choke on whatever they buy with the stolen money etc

We are thanks, I didn't enjoy being alone in the dark looking across a field that they ran off over, until he got home.

Main thing is we're ok....I hope they choke on whatever they buy with the stolen money etc

One word to describe them.####.

We are thanks, I didn't enjoy being alone in the dark looking across a field that they ranging off over, until he got home.

Nightmare! Hope everything is ok. I really detest burglars. It's a real shock when it happens and I hope you are not feeling too bad.

Ha ha the tickets are safe - and so are we

They have taken a part of me but they're not going to spoil everything...in fact today could be just what we need. Just hope I can get through it without worrying about leaving the house empty, and worrying about the cats. we might not stay after...we'll see

Got to do it Monday for work..so there's no point staying home today....

see you all soon xx

btw...don't do any of this new fangled t'interwbbing on my phone...so I won't see anything on here after I leave the house...plus drunken posting isn't cute lol

We're not going to make it, sadly. Traffic is bad and we've got other commitments.

Hudds day yesterday was great, as was Hall of Fame dinner. No one said hello, though!

Ha ha the tickets are safe - and so are we

They have taken a part of me but they're not going to spoil everything...in fact today could be just what we need. Just hope I can get through it without worrying about leaving the house empty, and worrying about the cats. we might not stay after...we'll see

Got to do it Monday for work..so there's no point staying home today....

see you all soon xx

Hope you have a great day and it goes some way to cheering you up after such a rotten experience.

Hello...

Had a few in the WMC amongst exalted company but what followed was very bizzare. Had a few in Huddersfield centre and this guy started talking to us about 'the rugby'. A few minutes later I was being accused of being a police stooge. ...quite bizzare and could have got a bit hairy. ..surreal. I was going to see a band in Bradford but the experience has freaked me out a bit so am on the train home. (At least I hope it is :wacko:)

But it didn't put me off that much as I am still off to see the band. So, er lol

Was only there for a short while, but was lovely to meet those I met! Hope you guys enjoyed the rest of the day.

Thanks everyone for coming, it was brilliant to see friends old & new, and create more legendary tales for future regurgitation ....starring Zoe (the ninja scarf lady and ale sharing...how do you drug the wrong dog) Lee (have I still got some boots) Lisa (rerds, terds...) James (have I told you about the RLEF nutter I banned) JohnM (looking like he'd just got off Deadliest Catch)...oh I could go on....and on....

It was certainly the best medicine for taking our minds off the  break in for a few hours

I am so pleased we arranged it and as was said many times, we must make sure it's not so long next time xx

:)  :) That coat is going on ebay today!!!

Had a great time....and the game wasn't that bad, either.   Thanks to AMH for setting it all up

JohnM (looking like he'd just got off Deadliest Catch)..

More like I know what you did last summer

Glad to hear it went well! :)

Sorry I couldn't make it. :(

Maggie, just seen your post about the break-in. Sorry to read that and hope you and Lee are okay.

Maggie, just seen your post about the break-in. Sorry to read that and hope you and Lee are okay.

Thanks Vik...we're ok thanks...the cats have had a scare though

Unfortunately I couldn't make Huddersfield. Going to Wembley for the semi-final double header though. Can't wait to be honest as it's been a great tournament so far.

Unfortunately I couldn't make Huddersfield. Going to Wembley for the semi-final double header though. Can't wait to be honest as it's been a great tournament so far.

Meet you under the clock at Victoria as usual? Will you be wearing a carnation or a cravat this time?

Matt has just asked if there are any meet ups planned for the final? Or Qtrs/semi's ?? As we're not going, I am handing it over to the rest of you lovely people....please post any info on fb or TRL please

and any pics would be lovely if you don't mind posting after

So, that's me and my mate + John M and his mate.

Not too shabby.   :D

I'm staying over so any suggestions for a half decent night out near Paddington (not the bear) are welcome .