Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

haven away reaction

138 posts in this topic

olstrum will be getting a game or 2 ban as well. didnt look like any punches thrown and the sending off seemed harsh.

You gotta laugh when you hear a jampot fan shouting "come on widnes" after we scored the first try. I take it them saints players are on a season long loans and not DR lol

havens best two players were the DR ones by a mile

havens best two players were the DR ones by a mile

thought sice completely changed the game when he came on.

thought sice completely changed the game when he came on.

How many DR did they have today 2 or 3????

They were intent on winding up Olstrum and eventually it worked, even the Haven fans were shouting at him all game.   Mind you if they had just tackled the Haven player instead of dropping him there wouldn't have been any shimozzle that followed.    Doran pushed Acton in the chest and when Acton pushed him back in the chest they were shouting "Acton the s***house".    

Last game at Haven, Laughton gave about 5 penalties for offside in the first 5 minutes but today he forgot all about the offside rule and that inconsistency is what makes fans frustrated.

Happy days best Team on the day by a mile :onthequiet:

I have to agree with you there spacey. If the team we had out played to what it can do we would of won but we had a shocker 1 to 17 and that allowed haven a chance to win.i must say we made you look good.

there still looking for dorans a*** because it fell out when acton squared up to him. he didnt take the ball in again. acton staring him out when he was going to play the ball was quality

Happy days best Team on the day by a mile :onthequiet:

your right marra,enjoy the win you have waited long enough for it.

your right marra,enjoy the win you have waited long enough for it.

yeah bomber lets let them enjoy their 5 minutes of fame. They certainly wont look a gift horse in the mouth and that certainly was a gift.

yeah bomber lets let them enjoy their 5 minutes of fame. They certainly wont look a gift horse in the mouth and that certainly was a gift.

yes and i think their rough house tactics worked us a pill,they always want to spoil and fight :P

I think todays game showed once again we lack a couple of centres with a bit of size and pace.

Dorans just a coward. Second man in dishing it out all the time but can't take it.

He was fourth man on one tackle!!!!

I think todays game showed once again we lack a couple of centres with a bit of size and pace.

I thought Connor looked capable of making a break or two today but Mossop doesn't offer us much in attack although his defence is solid enough.   I think JJP only touched the ball twice today and dropped it once!!!

Also One thing today we looked rudderless. There didnt seem to be anybody talking and directing things after briscoe went off. He was doing it from behind the line until his injury.

Also One thing today we looked rudderless. There didnt seem to be anybody talking and directing things after briscoe went off. He was doing it from behind the line until his injury.

And Peter Lupton went off around about the 20th minute and didn't come back on until about 65th minute, so we were running a bit short on the subs bench.

We just need to draw a line over it and move on, hopeful briscoes ain't as bad as first feared and he can be back soon, they we have big walne, Morris and dowes back in the mix!

Cotter too!

John Cox was calling it 7 - 1 now. (He made reference to the 7 Town wins a few times)

I'd say it was now 1 - 0 to haven, but I'll take 7 - 1

.    I don't know what figure they will give out for the attendance but several Haven fans though less than 1,000.    

BBC website got the gate at 1334

BBC website got the gate at 1334

Yes, I saw that Ian and it surprised me and a few more!!!!    

There were a lot less there than the 1,320 that were at the challenge cup game but then again this wasn't a shared gate....

Can't just blame paddy he scored 2 but also did make too mistakes but wasn't the only one. We had no direction the players didn't really look interested at. I thought we looked alright until briscoe went off shouting orders from the back.

Also thought Lupton was treble until the last like 6 minutes