Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

haven away reaction

138 posts in this topic

Keyboards out in force where were they yesterday when even in defeat we took ur kells end and sang out lads off the pitch!! Up the town down with the keyboards hahaha

well ive had nice little pm from a guy called 'back to one', he also mentioned you keith t, i think it went something like were both wa@#$^*. nice soul, not sure why he had to send a pm when he could have just posted on here. he also said we support a s#^/ team. as i say, hes a nice fella.

Wonky it's the Parton plonker otherwise known as Choccy.   He has sent me similar messages before on here and on Facebook but I have just blocked him that's why he's mentioned me in his message to you.   It just shows what sort of fans Haven really have doesn't it?     He can't post on here because he's banned.    

Wonky it's the Parton plonker otherwise known as Choccy. He has sent me similar messages before on here and on Facebook but I have just blocked him that's why he's mentioned me in his message to you. It just shows what sort of fans Haven really have doesn't it? He can't post on here because he's banned.

he's even banned off deludedfans.com too.

oh dear your not taking this very well are you

Neither is a certain Haven fan going by the PM's, H4E.   You don't approve of that do you?

They can't stand the truth either. Didn't have a single reasonable fact to counter any of the statements that were made just came out with the same run of the mill ###### they came out with when they last beat us 5 years ago

As for Doran and Acton not sure who would win there but Doran as captain done the right thing and not get involved,

Come on Doran's a cheap shot merchant.  He's not unique, there are plenty others in the game who play to this style.  It's laughable that you try to potray him as some form "Corinthian Spirited" player. 

And as for that naughty Mr Carter?????????????????????????????? Whitehaven RLFC - the Gentleman's Club of Rugby League, the team that never concedes a penalty or has a player sent off.  Next you'll be changing the name to Whitehaven Harlequins and converting to Rugby Union  ;)

Whitehaven won the game, well done and enjoy the win.

Yes indeed . I can take the loss on the chin and suck it up , but the patronising tut tutting and condescending words about how our players need to do this and that to improve , and are ether thugs , cowards , rubbish or egotists is to much ! Lots of sweeping and wrong generalisations being made from one game , and lots of moral high ground being taken ! I never knew I supported such a tainted team !

Bloody hell, have they just turned the internet back on in jamland? Hardly any visitors from the slums for a few years then suddenly an infestation. Is hilarious seeing how excited they are after finally beating us.

Bloody hell, have they just turned the internet back on in jamland? Hardly any visitors from the slums for a few years then suddenly an infestation. Is hilarious seeing how excited they are after finally beating us.

apparently they have found us out we are one trick ponies. So it only took them 8 games to work that out. Tactical geniuses them whitehaven lot pmsl.

Acton backing down from Clough - absolutely no chuffin chance.
He was sensible not to get involved too much.
Doesn't matter to Clough - saves him having to travel up to Whitehaven if he gets banned for a few games because of a dust-up.

Some good old West Cumbrian banter flying around but one thing guys any one who puts a shirt on at semi pro level of the game is definately not a coward.Its a hard game and only the strongest with the right mental attitude make it.

Cowards don't.

Just thought i'd say like  ;)

Some good old West Cumbrian banter flying around but one thing guys any one who puts a shirt on at semi pro level of the game is definately not a coward.Its a hard game and only the strongest with the right mental attitude make it.

Cowards don't.

Just thought i'd say like  ;)

Absolutely right. I've been disgusted at some of the comments on these boards by some of our own fans as well as the deluded ones. I know we've had some frustrating games lately, but the stick some of the players (Calderwood & Flynn particularly) have taken on here is not acceptable, if they pull on the shirt, they deserve a bit of respect. I don't think you need to tell a player when he's not playing well. Criticism is fine, but no need to be offensive, thats trolling.

See anything on here that you think breaks the Terms & Conditions of Use, then please use the 'Report' button which appears within every post (bottom right hand corner) to flag it up to a moderator.

As a reminder, here are the Terms & Conditions of Use on here, which you all signed up to when joining. Please abide by them.

http://www.totalrl.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Locked.