Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LENIN

today. dismal v swinton

62 posts in this topic

Couldn't anyone from the club try persuade danny ratcliffe to come back???

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE RELATIONSHIP HUNSLET HAS WITH LANDLORDS L.C.C. COUPLED WITH THE TIME LEFT ON OUR CURRENT LEASE .THROUGH LACK OF SUPPORT THROUGH DUEL REG . . SHOULD WE DROP A DIVISION , I PREDICT OUR  HOME GROUND WILL BE HEADINGLY .  THEN  WE GET SWALLOWED UP , ITS A BUSINESS THAT NEEDS TO BREAK FREE FROM THE  STRANGLEHOLD WHICH IS  LEEDS R.L.

I suppose some Hunslet supporters will blame the Rhinos for everything.Imagine that state the team would have been in if you hadn't have had the dual reg players.

I suppose some Hunslet supporters will blame the Rhinos for everything.Imagine that state the team would have been in if you hadn't have had the dual reg players.

thats a fair comment and a valid one mate

Probably in the relegation zone with the same number of wins.

agree with you there

Agree about DANNY RATCLIFFE, one of our better players, also TOM BUSH-- ELLIOTT HODGSON- STEVE LEWIS.

HAWKEYE and even BLACKPOOL should be able to tell us.

Some good posts on here from the people who own the club--- HIST members.

Probably in the relegation zone with the same number of wins.

No Mike I would say , one win, the first one against Barrow. Which would have made us rock bottom and more or less relegated already without the Leeds players in.

I don't blame the Rhinos players ,and I have been a staunch Huns fan for years, but sadly what you have put looks true,with some of our supporters,  I know we need the Leeds players D/Reg to us to keep us up fact. 

Lets hope now the 2 week break will do us the world of good before the Keighley game, we need Aston Wilson in at centre alongside Welham, Grimmer back at stand off, Marchy hopefully fit and a bit of luck with the rhinos injury situation.

Cant see Marchy been fit, hes tore his calf will be 6 weeks i would have thought easy. Grimmer will be touch and go i would have thought, but i wouldn't risk him if hes not 100% fit. Hood could be available as could Keinhorst with Moon, Ben Jones Bishop and Ablett all available for Leeds in the centre.

TO BLACKPOOL HAWK , APPOLOGIES FOR MY UNCLEAR MESSAGE , BY LACK OF SUPORT , I DIDNT MEAN THROUGH THE TURNSTILES . I MEANT FROM THE CHOSEN  DUEL  REG CLUB , NOT PROVIDING PLAYERS FOR THE "MUST WIN" SWINTON GAME .  EVERYBODY ,  AT  BOTH LEEDS CLUBS , KNEW THE IMPORTANCE OF THE GAME . I FEEL  WE WERE BADLY  LET DOWN  .

TO BLACKPOOL HAWK , APPOLOGIES FOR MY UNCLEAR MESSAGE , BY LACK OF SUPORT , I DIDNT MEAN THROUGH THE TURNSTILES . I MEANT FROM THE CHOSEN  DUEL  REG CLUB , NOT PROVIDING PLAYERS FOR THE "MUST WIN" SWINTON GAME .  EVERYBODY ,  AT  BOTH LEEDS CLUBS , KNEW THE IMPORTANCE OF THE GAME . I FEEL  WE WERE BADLY  LET DOWN  .

Leeds were without 10 first team players and called up lads from the u19's,who did you think you were going to get?