Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

fev away. team and predictions

260 posts in this topic

Same team as the last match would do me. This is the toughest game of the season IMO. we have to look at what donny did there. A 100% improvement needed in performance and catch fev on a bad day and a BP could be possible

I cant see out coming out this match im sorry but after watchen us v the jam im gona have to say a fev win by 14

Sorry

Fev are an established championship team ideally located to recruit top players and IMO will be the next club to get a SL franchise. They would be a tough nut to crack on their own pitch by most clubs but I suppose the donny result gives hope to others. Even a good performance would boost a currently wounded pride. Big ask though.

deep down hand on heart, i see us losing by 30points. fev are a top quality side and we are never great away from home. we would have to produce our best performance of the season to get even a bp. as for the team i would hope big red is back in for flynn with mossop going on the wing, briscoe will be out so that leaves a place on the bench for walne and i would bring dowes back in as well for the suspended olstrum.

Wow and they have put 60 on the raiders at craven park today.

This is the problem with losing games you should be winning... You still have all these types of games to come .

This is the problem with losing games you should be winning... You still have all these types of games to come .

yes keighley and haven away should have been wins and we lost a BP at the death to Batley and we lost at the death to donny however we won at dewsbury and beat leigh at home to balance it out a bit but we cant let any more winnable games slip through our fingers from now on because we have a few tough ones starting next sunday. We should be targeting a win at home to the rams.

Briscoe is an absolute gutter . You just can't stomach luck like that . And it's always a key player !

Yeah charlo said cartlidge and may just need cleaned out. Hopefully he will be back soon.

Briscoe is an absolute gutter . You just can't stomach luck like that . And it's always a key player !

i think it was a risk when we signed him, shaun has had his injury problems. lets just hope the lads back up and running asap. weve got a very very good full back to replace him though

Fev 56-jam 12

Think that score is about right, havent haven already played them tho :tongue:

The thing is with these keyboard warriors they never pipe up when there getting beating 7 times same can be said for cullnean and Calvert and them infighting the crowd shows how much us drinking the 7 up must have hurt!!

Acton still the best forward our there even on the losing team

Let's move on fellas. We shot ourselves in the foot today it was their cup final its over now lets move on we have fev away next.

Strongest team available but still think Fev by 40. Very hard game this. Hope they prove me wrong.

Let's move on fellas. We shot ourselves in the foot today it was their cup final its over now lets move on we have fev away next.

Yep , thats the best they have played against us in eight games, and we were very poor, but we still managed to get a bonus point, al take that thank you.

Why is there no message when you post on here town4me?     Your last two posts are just blank!!!

They are beatable ... we were just shocking...Egremont wouldve beaten us easily today

Good luck against them

They're a well oiled machine really , at least you won't be losing out on most other teams who go there . Survival or not wont rest on these games , it'll be consistency of results against the other 9 teams around you .

They are beatable ... we were just shocking...Egremont wouldve beaten us easily today

Good luck against them

I've just watched the highlights Lee and your left side defence was none existant.    It looked as if no-one wanted to tackle big Bostock and he lumbered over for two tries.    They certainly didn't have to work too hard for their 60 points did they?

Can we take that now !!!