Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hindle xiii

Sa'u-ford City Reds...

27 posts in this topic

Good signing in my opinion. I saw him play for the Kiwis against Aus and was certainly an explosive talent. Hopefully the sign of things to come and Salford. Good start for next season.

Certainly a big name as far as I'm concerned. Able to cover a few positions and should be a wrecking ball. Still at a good age too.

Good signing for Salford (or indeed anyone!).  This should show the cynics that Koukash does actually want to fulfill his aims; he just has to find players willing to sign/clubs willing to release.  I hope Salford continue to build well given this good start.

That's one hell of a signing IMO.

I haven't seen him in action recently, but when I did, I was impressed. Not a huge man, but chunky and explosive. I recall him being dangerous attacking tryline defence at short range.

good signing for the club sa'u is a superb player.

I think he'll go very well. Was disappointed that he didn't take advantage of his time at the Storm, partly because I picked him up in a fantasy comp and thought he'd be a great signing.

He's very explosive. Not the best footballer but makes up for it with raw power and footwork. The highlights of him on Youtube don't really do justice how explosive and physical he is with ball in hand. Even though he's been passed around in the NRL for a year or two I'd say he's a big signing for Salford.

Salford fans may get an opportunity to see him in the flesh before next season.  I believe he has committed to play for Samoa in the RLWC.

Very impressive signing, he could prove to be one of the best centres in the competition.

Hardly played NRL this year and not much last season either, not sure he is as good as everyone is making out. 

Just seen something on twitter saying Adrian Morley has confirmed he'll be heading to Salford next year. Signed a one year contract apparently. though i think everyone expected that to happen.. sign of things starting to happen at Salford?..

That isn't as good a signing, I can't work that into a pun anywhere.

Adri-another signing for Salford?

So, you're not calling them Morley-Salford Red Devils then?  ;)

Antiques Red Show?

Probably should read "New Zealand Test trio Issac Luke, Ben Matulino and Simon Mannering are believed to be the latest players whose agents are trying to negotiate a bigger deal by mentioning fictitious interest from ambitious Super League club Salford."

SMH reporting a few current kiwis being linked to Salford also.

"New Zealand Test trio Issac Luke, Ben Matulino and Simon Mannering are believed to be the latest targets of ambitious Super League club Salford."

Unless the good doctor is going to absolutely smash the cap, he hasn't a cat in hells chance of signing any of that trio.

Those 3 signings would cost him half the cap alone.