Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leighminers

promotion & relegation

33 posts in this topic

Double promotion is a nonsense and a non starter.

It must not happen!

I totally agree :)

Think the Division 2 sides might have something to say about this thought :sclerosis:

Absolutely!

What was the reason for Askam starting back in division two this season?

It's good to see strong well run regional sides making an impact. Teams like Blackbrook, Pilkington and Kells are more than capable of rising to the top in successive seasons.

It's good to see strong well run regional sides making an impact. Teams like Blackbrook, Pilkington and Kells are more than capable of rising to the top in successive seasons.

And that's the way they will have to do it, They are 3 very very good sides  But I think they will  be a few clubs that will be trying to stop them a long the way these other clubs will also be trying to get their way to the top and that's what makes the NCL the league that it is.

Because Askam finished above the relegation zone in division 2 last season, so they get to stay in that division.

Because Askam finished above the relegation zone in division 2 last season, so they get to stay in that division.

Thought Askam had only re-entered this season, I must be mistaken,

Thought Askam had only re-entered this season, I must be mistaken,

Askam finished 10th in division 2 last season they re entered the NCL for the 2012 season

I think the aim should be to have 14 teams in the Prem, 12 teams in Division 1, 2 and 3.

There's currently 50 teams competing in the NCL Leagues so it is viable to have it structured that way. Two up, two down between Premier, div 1, 2 and 3. Bottom 2 teams in division 3 have to re-apply against anyone else wanting to join.

Seems simple enough to me.