Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bearman

Premier Sports

9 posts in this topic

Here we go again. Technical problems are delaying the start!

Whoops! didn't notice its been priced up on the match thread.

They put an apology on Twitter saying it was a fault in the Uplift Truck!!!!!!!!     

After last weeks failed transmission I called to cancel. I got an apology and reduced rate of £1 a week. After another problem this week I am regretting my acceptance

After last weeks failed transmission I called to cancel. I got an apology and reduced rate of £1 a week. After another problem this week I am regretting my acceptance

Its still good value though with all the NRL and SOO.

What is it with Rugby League and trucks? The ones Premier Sport use for live broadcasts seem to have problems all the time. Is it a Stobart getting revenge?

You're regretting paying £1 a week for 9 Rugby League games?

Wow, tough crowd...

You're regretting paying £1 a week for 9 Rugby League games?

Wow, tough crowd...

Caught the ad this morning which the (faultless!) broadcast of the NRL - over 250 games a year now on Premier.

Yes its frustrating when it goes wrong, but I'd rather the occasional hic-up than no coverage at all.  A bloody decent down pour seems to play havoc with my Sky signal so its hardly a faultless platform.

really?