Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carlos

Salford signings to come.....

75 posts in this topic

Do you have a source or are you guessing off the top of your head?

will chase get a work visa? he couldn't get one last year to sign for hull?????

And the bid for Dobson has been turned down flat!

No doubt others are being targeted, but some strength needs adding to your wish list :-)

Morley confirmed today. Makes way for James Graham if the rumour mongers have it right!

Chase

Dobson

Puletua

Meli

Harrisen hansen

Dobson signed for newcastle thats one off the list

Morley confirmed today. Makes way for James Graham if the rumour mongers have it right!

That one has been doing the rounds at Hull as well.

extremely reliable source, but obviously cannot reveal it. lets just say , im not in the habit of posting rumours on a forum unless they are pretty nailed on. Apparently these will ALL be announced in teh next few days. It was the same source that told me in April that Tomkins is signing for NZ warriors, for 2014, with a fee, which i posted on here back then.

Lulia was also on that list but dont think its happening, as was morley, but thats alpready happened.

Chase

Dobson

Puletua

Meli

Harrisen hansen

Only 2 of these will happen Puletua and Meli, both hopefully on shortish contracts.

Dobson already signed elsewhere, Hansen offered an extention at Wigan.

Sydney Roosters have just offloaded Lama Tasi. Granting him an early release from his contract, effective immediately.. might be a Salford target..

Sydney Roosters have just offloaded Lama Tasi. Granting him an early release from his contract, effective immediately.. might be a Salford target..

Going to Brisbane Broncos I think

Only 2 of these will happen Puletua and Meli, both hopefully on shortish contracts.

The Dobson signing doesn't completely rule him out it could just be a way to activate his release clause. Wouldn't be the first time a player has moved to a club only to move on a few weeks later.

michael dobson nas signed a contract with newcastle knights for next season and beyond.

michael dobson nas signed a contract with newcastle knights for next season and beyond.

One year deal

Ive just txt my source!!! await a response. strange that KR turned down a tranfer fee to let him leave for free???

I think Hansen would be a good signing and he has links with the place. While a fans' favourite and hard worker I think both Hughes and Burke will offer more within the next 12 months while Salford could build a pack around him. Could be sound business both ways.

rumour i have heard is that widnes are about to offer hansen a 4 year contract similar to kevin browns.

Ive just txt my source!!! await a response. strange that KR turned down a tranfer fee to let him leave for free???

Think he has a clause in his contract allowing him to leave if an NRL club comes in for him.

Think he has a clause in his contract allowing him to leave if an NRL club comes in for him.

Indeed it does

With regards to Hansen, the following is taken from wigantoday.net;

WIGAN will move to fend off interest in Harrison Hansen from Salford by taking up an option on his contract for 2014.

Hansen confirmed last week the Reds, his hometown club, have been circling him as ambitious new owner Dr Marwan Koukish attempts to establish them as a Super League force.

But Warriors coach Shaun Wane doesn’t want to lose Hansen, who has been with Wigan since he was a schoolboy and made his first-team debut in 2004.

His contract technically expires at the end of this season but under the terms of his deal, there is an option for 2014 – in Wigan’s favour – which they are to exercise.

Salford have signed Jason Walton from Batley for next year apparently.

massive signing........................

massive signing........................

He wasn't on the list - obviously slipped under the radar! :bb:

You are obsessed!

Maybe, but he is right, isn't he? ;)

jason walton is an excellent prospect who may well flourish in super league, better investment than some of the so called antipodean stars already here (hohaia springs to mind).................