Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mickhornet

Crusaders - Hornets

30 posts in this topic

As Matt Calland is to be our coach next season, then he should now have the opportunity of rescuing some pride and performance from the team, through to the play-offs. Given the current state of play, IT must immediately find a way of working with Matt in the interest of the club and its loyal supporters. If he cannot or will not not, he should return to Saints who need a liitle help at the moment. Supporters will get behind the team, provided they play for the shirt and go down fighting and we need someone now to engender that spirit. Forget dual registration too.

Great post, but MCs viewed as a non believer so I expect he will be leaving the club by "mutual consent" he wants the job, STILL after the ridiculous goings on this last few weeks. After what I've listened to this afternoon, I WILL be making myself a member & hoping to change the way the club has & continues to go.

Great post, but MCs viewed as a non believer so I expect he will be leaving the club by "mutual consent" he wants the job, STILL after the ridiculous goings on this last few weeks. After what I've listened to this afternoon, I WILL be making myself a member & hoping to change the way the club has & continues to go..

Membership starts at £20 Phil!!!

Pugwash.

Speaks volumes:

"Coach Ian Talbot was without 9 first team players and opted to stick only with the dual-registered players that have served him well this season but was rewarded with a lack luster display that left everyone disappointed.

Talbot commented "I am extremely disappointed with how we played today. Our organisers didnt organise and although we competed OK with their forwards, we offered little else."

= motivation and Matt - the only dual registration in town.

Just a rumour but from a decent source, IT actually congratulated the players on there effort yesterday in the dressing room. Staggering! The source went into say & I quote "he hasn't got a bollocking in him"