Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Victoria Dawson

The "Kyle" family - Huyton Juniors - appeal for information

4 posts in this topic

I'm looking for information on a Mrs R. Kyle, who was secretary of Huyton Juniors between 1947 and 1952.

She was married to a Mr J. R. Kyle and they lived at 53 Coral Avenue, Huyton-Roby, during that time.

Can anyone help? I'm looking to hear from anyone who knew them and what they did in rugby league for St. Helens Junior Rugby League. I would love to hear from anyone who can put me in touch with them if they're still around, or with any surviving relatives.

The info is for a major project on the history of women's involvement in rugby league.

Thanks,

Victoria
(VictoriaDawsonRL@hotmail.co.uk)

Afraid I can't help you but your research sounds very interesting, I recently completed my history degree dissertation on the role of Wembley Stadium in altering geographical perceptions of Rugby League. Best of luck!

Nothing to do with your post , but our club has a coach that toured the Paris area in the 60s and the organiser , tour manager was a female .

Nothing to do with your post , but our club has a coach that toured the Paris area in the 60s and the organiser , tour manager was a female .

Hi there, thanks for the info. I'm sending you a DM.