Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EQUALIZER

Workington Away

48 posts in this topic

Heard pryce looked even worse then lastmatch! God he must of been terrible! Taxi for pryce!

Morton our number 2 is consistantly a player who puts 110% in, comes in for work, unlike pryce ever does

Left centre made ground every time to . Wide runner on right side to , tall and rangy also did well . Young Goulding has a great range of kicks ,but it seemed like everything was put into that outlet ... Nothing from tackles one to five then try and score off a kick ... ( typical Australian style , coach's influence there ?? )

Heard pryce looked even worse then lastmatch! God he must of been terrible! Taxi for pryce!

Morton our number 2 is consistantly a player who puts 110% in, comes in for work, unlike pryce ever does

he was awful honestly. just looks so dissinterested. had to move to the wing because he was shattered. how he was i will never know because he done nothing. but to be honest your askung for troublr putting someone that size at full back.

Right - I've seen you (dewsbury) twice this season both town games- now anyone can play badly on the odd occasion and maybe it has just been against town where this was the case but Jesus chris what the hell is Karl price doing in your team? He offers you nothing it's not as if he stands there like a roundabout barking instructions- he's awful - I felt sorry for your poor winger who continually had to scramble back to cover his laziness here as it was him who should have claimed the ball RUNNING FORWARD!! You have a right to expect better - we all have guys with reps who don't put it in but hell he's about he worst I've seen!!!

My what a gracious winner you are!

To be fair mate even ur own fans we saying what a load of rubbish u guys were today, felt sorry for the old fella's near me they could have put a better effort in than Pryce didn't want to know

Just thought ide post this unlucky dews i dont think that not aving a regular half backs combination helps u out do hope u stay up unlike certain people who troll on our site i dont ave hatred towards your team .also i dont want u to go bankrupt as unlike certain narrow minded fans i believe us at batley need dews need batley like it or not good luck for rest of the season

Half backs very poor today, Pryce was very poor, Craven didn't add anything and as for our kicking game...... Even Heppy didn't make any difference. Back to the training field, get the basics sorted - show some interest and let's batter York!

Wonky you can have 500/1 with me that it was no try, you clearly did not see Craven catch the ball in mid air and catch it, I also have looked at the replay it is clear, plus the referee thought the same thing and several of your directors, take the hot air elsewhere

Campaign for real english stop here and sort it out please

Wonky you can have 500/1 with me that it was no try, you clearly did not see Craven catch the ball in mid air and catch it, I also have looked at the replay it is clear, plus the referee thought the same thing and several of your directors, take the hot air elsewhere

where on any page have i said that it was not a try? i said you didnt deserve one, and lets be honest with the amount of sets you had in our 20 and the lack of chances you actually created then its hard to argue against that point.

The first try should have been disallowed,However the comments about our play are correct, Workington pinched the first the second we gave them but it was well taken and thats the only chances they looked like scoring.The Town fan that made the comment at the end how can you have so much advantage in the first half and not score.You cant blame the trip up when we had so much advantage it was clueless rugby league.Now im not joining the blame brigade but K.P does not look fit he should  be given.  a rest and let him sort his fitness out.On this showing the next three games the coach said are winnable cant see it.Yesterday we made a poor side look average no offence to Workington but that says alot on how we performed.

Half backs very poor today, Pryce was very poor, Craven didn't add anything and as for our kicking game...... Even Heppy didn't make any difference. Back to the training field, get the basics sorted - show some interest and let's batter York!

Craven added nothing because he played out of position for that lazy sod.

a poor side? ask leigh if were a poor side, even sheffield and halifax really struggled up here. yeah were not as good as the top 5 but its certainly between us and haven for the best of the rest tag.we never got out of second gear in attack because we didnt have to, why do you think you were so bad, i would say its because the oppositions defence dominated your attack.

a poor side? ask leigh if were a poor side, even sheffield and halifax really struggled up here. yeah were nit as good as the top 5 but iys certainly between us and haven for the best of the rest tag.we never got out of second gear in attack because we didnt have to, why do you think you were so bad, i would say its because tge oppositions defence dominated your attack.

Cant argue but you had two chances in first half one dodgy but that works both ways during a season.I trust the second gear was your attacking mode.We didnt get into any gear infact somebody left the ignition keys back at Dewsbury.

Craven added nothing because he played out of position for that lazy sod.

I agree it's absolutely pointless playing Craven on the wing as it's not his position . Craven's position is full-back yet there's more chance of platting snot than him playing there again this season. 

Pryce is playing with an injury due to the fact that if he doesn't play he doesn't get paid!

I agree it's absolutely pointless playing Craven on the wing as it's not his position . Craven's position is full-back yet there's more chance of platting snot than him playing there again this season. 

Pryce is playing with an injury due to the fact that if he doesn't play he doesn't get paid!

if his pay is based on that then hes going to be very skint this year - the man doesn't cut the mustard im afraid and I know sometimes due to his physical presence he comes under the spotlight more but GM must be wondering what he actually offers !!

if his pay is based on that then hes going to be very skint this year - the man doesn't cut the mustard im afraid and I know sometimes due to his physical presence he comes under the spotlight more but GM must be wondering what he actually offers !!

Nothing, that is what he offers, nothing! Do you all know what Karl is paid? £600 a loss so I'm told, don't know what it is a win, but to play unacceptable and get paid that is shocking.

Nothing, that is what he offers, nothing! Do you all know what Karl is paid? £600 a loss so I'm told, don't know what it is a win, but to play unacceptable and get paid that is shocking.

What you're told isn't the same as the truth Kelsey. Every year there are tales bandied about regarding how much X or Y player gets paid, and every year they are wrong. I'm not privy to DRLFC's finances but I do know that MS is unlikely to waste money that we haven't got.

I have supported KP in the face of hysterical attacks in the past but it seems as if he does now need a rest. I must assume, however, that he was the only player in the team who failed to perform yesterday judging by these reactions.

pryce had enough rest yesterday in the sunshine, so im not sure why he would need anymore. as for his wages, im sure kelsey isnt far off as im sure thats about the going rate for ex super league players.

pryce had enough rest yesterday in the sunshine, so im not sure why he would need anymore. as for his wages, im sure kelsey isnt far off as im sure thats about the going rate for ex super league players.

Any facts to support that allegation with Wonky?

Karl pryce isn't going to be on peanuts blind side jonny. As glen said when he signed prycey he held money back for a key signing he was looking for which at the time was a centre! A centre who when played centre was too lazy to even take a drive out of his own 20 to help his team mates out, never looked for work so glen moved him to fb to get him more involved, unfortunately this meant our best fb for years doesn't get much game time and is pushed out of position when he does play

A key player will not be on peanuts

How many of our squad are on guaranteed payments?