Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

Dewsbury rams at home. team and predictions

164 posts in this topic

Tough game yet again. Cant see it being high scoring. Loser to get a BP. How many DR they have may affect this fixture.

Team. Carter miller mossop morris flynn connor callum p, dowes, matty ,coward, brett p, stack, lupton. Bench thacks walne shacks lawton (if avaliable).

Tough game yet again. Cant see it being high scoring. Loser to get a BP. How many DR they have may affect this fixture.

Team. Carter miller mossop morris flynn connor callum p, dowes, matty ,coward, brett p, stack, lupton. Bench thacks walne shacks lawton (if avaliable).

No Acton?

Town 16 Dewsbury 28

town to win by 10 points. as for the team? i have no idea what it will be, possibly coward and shacks at half back.

town to win by 10 points. as for the team? i have no idea what it will be, possibly coward and shacks at half back.

Could be anyone wonky if I was you I would have your boots on standby

You sound a bit peeved off wonky. Is that with players changing positions.

Difficult to predict when you don't know the DR situation , I'd take Craven but if he's not available - Miller , Calderwood , Hulme ,Connor , Flynn , Carter , Callum , Thacks , Matty , Coward , Phillips , Stack , Lupton ..... The Beast , Walne , Big Red , anyone you like .

You sound a bit peeved off wonky. Is that with players changing positions.

Well we have had more changes than Lady Gaga at half-back!!!! The thing is we were saying we needed half-backs at the end of last season and here we are approaching the final run-in and we still don't know who our half-backs are. What's the longest consecutive times a pairing has been together this season? Two games, three games!!!!!

I'm working on the well thought out plan of who hasn't had a go yet .

Having given the dr a lot of thought i just dont think it as been a success for town, i think we need all our players training together tuesday thursday and saturday morning and that includes the travelling lads. FAR better getting them on loan if possible just dont think you can work out moves with out a full squad there on all training nights?

Bloody hell people are actually starting to see it from my point of view !!!!

Are you not being a tad pompous there!!!! As I said earlier this is what was being said on here at the end of last season but I don't recall you being around on here then. Your point of view is what many on here have been saying since 2012 season.

God only knows how this will go, but it will be a very difficult game.

We thought we'd signed Connor for that ... But no , we thought we had Coyle ... But no , then at last we had Callum and Peter and that was that sorted ... But only to be changed again . I still think that's the best bet if we're going with our own . They can train , prepare and play together and have a good mix of skills , but heh who knows what's round the corner ? If you need Peter for 13 just while Karl's out then why not Carter in there . Gets both him and Miller in central areas with big involvements ?

Coyle ... Connor.... Kaighan... Holt.... Forber... Lupton.... Phillips.... Here's a curve ball... Maybe it's not the halfbacks who are the base of the problem?,....

Coyle ... Connor.... Kaighan... Holt.... Forber... Lupton.... Phillips.... Here's a curve ball... Maybe it's not the halfbacks who are the base of the problem?,....

I agree with some of what you say if it makes you feel better mate.

I don't think it's a curve ball to say that at all. Maybe a few folk may have different opinions on what it the base of the problem, but I doubt it will be sorted before the end of the season.

to be fair i dont think anyone called the half backs when it was holt and kaighan. what we wouldnt give for holty to be a few years younger.

Town by 8-10 team Carter Miller Mossop Hulme Flynn Connor Callum Acton Matty Coward J Walne B Phillips Stack Bench Luppy Thacks Shacks Dowes

As charlos said the margin between winning and losing in these games is small. I.M.O It will have to be another performance like the leigh match.

See the bit about players wanting an input on preparations ? I dunno , maybe that's normal , but it does make you wonder if everything's harmonious ?

As charlos said the margin between winning and losing in these games is small. I.M.O It will have to be another performance like the leigh match.

According to the N & S article we still have to play away at Leigh!!!!!! I could have sworn we lost there 42 - 22.

Posted · Hidden by John Drake, July 1, 2013 - No reason given

All is not well in the land of the Jam players choosing if & when they wanna train, fans not happy with the dual reg system not happy with MATE & the other bloke nobody ever seen or herd. Senior players having meeting with other players behind the coaches back to discuss playing matter. ALL IS NOT WELL

Posted · Hidden by John Drake, July 1, 2013 - No reason given

All is not well in the land of the Jam players choosing if & when they wanna train, fans not happy with the dual reg system not happy with MATE & the other bloke nobody ever seen or herd. Senior players having meeting with other players behind the coaches back to discuss playing matter. ALL IS NOT WELL