Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

Dewsbury rams at home. team and predictions

164 posts in this topic

Yet again BKM scrapes the bottom of the barrel with his digs at Town with a comment about Thacks over on deludedfans.com, and trying to stir things yet again.

Hope we don't get into struggling for numbers again .

Oh thats nice, give me a run down of how many times a DR player has been used in the Dewsbury Rams season excluding Adam O'brian, in relation to ANY other team who is on a DR basis. Thanks :onthequiet: should I bring the team sheats for this season and we can go through it also? :angel:

you need to chill out michael.

Be certainly a top of the ground game in this weather . Conditioning to the fore and good for the fast men and scooters .

Is no one else bothered in the slightest about the embarrassment on the back of the news and star today? Because I for one cannot believe it !!!

Yet again BKM scrapes the bottom of the barrel with his digs at Town with a comment about Thacks over on deludedfans.com, and trying to stir things yet again.

Wait until he finds out what's about to happen to his club, gonna be a fun few weeks.

Been away townfan , what's it say ?

Bloke who works for me and knows him from the gym saw Callum at dinner time and he said he was playing

Ok , I have it now . Well , that's an original one .

So ... Lets just think about this one -

He starts the season banned -

He then has "off the field problems" and misses a fortnight

He gets sent off versus York resulting in a ban

He then through no fault of his own gets rested versus feather stone...

Now cant play as his cars conked out....

Really? What kind of club are we running here? He's one of our so called main players and he's not playing as he can't get up here? Bus? Train? Borrow a car? Dare I say car hire? Get a lift?

Speaks volumes that the coaches aren't bothered about playing without him - in which case he sooner we get shot the better

who is he mate? i was shocked we didnt sign ramsden when he left the bulls and played on trial with us. and apparently he has been outstanding for distington this year.

Jack Dawson he's from Cumbria got released from Bradford has been training just a problem with his signing forms getting to the rfl before the deadline I think he'll play

Good as this season he's been a waste of time - hopefully it will mean the end of calderwood too.

Anyone noticed Thackery seems to be getting smaller and smaller weight-wise? Maybe he wants to be our strike centre? lol. Anyway something seems to be happening in his personal life, female related perhaps?

dkw - whats the crack? Owt juicy via pm? :)

Anyone noticed Thackery seems to be getting smaller and smaller weight-wise? Maybe he wants to be our strike centre? lol. Anyway something seems to be happening in his personal life, female related perhaps?

dkw - whats the crack? Owt juicy via pm? :)

Let me know as well. Lol.

Gotta agree on Thacks, its not really bothering me that much as he's hardly been one of the main men this year. A big let down if we're all being honest.

Bigger than big let down ... After last year , and with his pedigree and what he said about wanting to play at the highest level and proving what he had to everyone , and expecting him as our biggest name to lead us in the new league , very disappointing really . Time to move on and say thanks for helping us get promoted .

Let me know as well. Lol.

Gotta agree on Thacks, its not really bothering me that much as he's hardly been one of the main men this year. A big let down if we're all being honest.

me 3 for the crack

Be interesting to look at that squad list at the start of the season and say who would you not retain for next year ?

Do we know the likely halves combo then ?

Probably Lupton forber of Connor is struggling

Probably Lupton forber of Connor is struggling

forber deserves a chance IMO. Play lupton &forber in the halves let callum and matty spell each other at 9 if callum is fit.

is danny craven in the widnes squad for monday? as for thacks, i dont think hes signing for anyone else as hes trying to get to oz next year. he has been dissapointing this season, he has trimmed down but its taken a lot from his game.