Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

Dewsbury rams at home. team and predictions

164 posts in this topic

is danny craven in the widnes squad for monday? as for thacks, i dont think hes signing for anyone else as hes trying to get to oz next year. he has been dissapointing this season, he has trimmed down but its taken a lot from his game.

Yes mate as Mellor is not in the squad.I think he will play with Brown at halfback.

Thacks has has car trouble no more then that, it's just charlo doesn't want a veteran like that setting a bad example to the rest of the team by not coming then not getting picked!! Is this new signing up t

Exactly, no point reading anything else into it. Don't train, Don't play - Simples! Its happened at every club in the land I can guarantee that.

Now talking of daft back page headlines . . When's Jessie Joe booked in for his next haircut??

Ha this must be a new rule just brought in then!!!! Rested last week why? I bet some of the other guys would have loved to have been rested thus not trailing to Fev for a beating!!!

Why isn't calderwood training?

Who is the new guy ? Has he signed permanent? Local?

so from what we can work out i would say the team will be

carter

miller

mossop

red

flynn

lupton

forber/connor

dowes

matty

coward

stack

phillips

walne

acton

callum

shacks

lawton.

Spoke to Thacks at his do at cricket club, and what he was telling us wouldn't make good reading :(

so from what we can work out i would say the team will be

carter

miller

mossop

red

flynn

lupton

forber/connor

dowes

matty

coward

stack

phillips

walne

acton

callum

shacks

lawton.

I'd go with that wonky. Massive 3 points today. Its a must win IMO

I'd go with Connor there . I can't help but think there's a good player in there but he's been messed about positionally .

I'd go with Connor there . I can't help but think there's a good player in there but he's been messed about positionally .

the only reason i put connor/forber was because connor is a doubt because of injury.

Spoke to Thacks at his do at cricket club, and what he was telling us wouldn't make good reading :(

i dont think thacks is the only one with those opinions. and things need to change, and change fast.

Yet again BKM scrapes the bottom of the barrel with his digs at Town with a comment about Thacks over on deludedfans.com, and trying to stir things yet again.

stiring things i think not, you should know by now if you want to know whats going on with your team just ask us haven fans,thacks had a big falling out after the haven game.When you have a home game you train on saturday mornings so if they wanted the club could have sorted something out for him to train then.

As for some supposed crack about our club, if its anything like last years supposed crack when according to you lot half our squad had failed preseason drugs tests then i would not be too worried

stiring things i think not, you should know by now if you want to know whats going on with your team just ask us haven fans,thacks had a big falling out after the haven game.When you have a home game you train on saturday mornings so if they wanted the club could have sorted something out for him to train then.

As for some supposed crack about our club, if its anything like last years supposed crack when according to you lot half our squad had failed preseason drugs tests then i would not be too worried

LOL at your reply!!!!

For years some Haven fans have tried stirring it.... I know I work with plenty.

Thacks has not been the same player as he was last year, so even if he is leaving I don't think he'll be missed.

LOL at your reply!!!!

For years some Haven fans have tried stirring it.... I know I work with plenty.

Thacks has not been the same player as he was last year, so even if he is leaving I don't think he'll be missed.

i havent said he is leaving just he has had a big falling out and thats why he hasnt played since haven

Don't know who he thinks he is - been poor this year and a liability in defence - for the wage he will be pulling not worth it .

Like I said -

Started the season banned

Time away for personal reasons

Banned after York

Not missing much are we considering his reputation

Stiring things i think not? There's a sentence in there somewhere i think. Or are you answering yourself?

Score update for all the jampots here hoping town get beat. 22-0 town ;)

You should've gone to halifax you lazy gits

I'm in Florida, still 22-0? Seem to be playing well. Haven loosing 44-18

That was the most amazing try I've ever seen . He stretches out , drops it , regathers and puts it down , the touchie tells the ref and motions the knock on and the ref totally ignores him and gives it , and the touchie looks totally bemused .

And note to Karl Pryce ... If you can't really be bothered do something else !!

well done town, good result.

He'll be putting a big dent in the after match pies thats for sure. How can someone so big (fat) be tackled so easily? His brother got all the skill, but the laziness was shared equally i think