Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldrover

New Zealand students

11 posts in this topic

spoke with them at the game on sunday and they are a nice bunch of lads. i wish them luck in their first game against Russia. i hope JB keeps an eye on them, you never know, there may be some gems in there.

spoke with them at the game on sunday and they are a nice bunch of lads. i wish them luck in their first game against Russia. i hope JB keeps an eye on them, you never know, there may be some gems in there.

Was also nice to see ex Featherstone hero Trevor Clark at the game with the students. Managed to have a chat with him and get my photo taken with him.

Was also nice to see ex Featherstone hero Trevor Clark at the game with the students. Managed to have a chat with him and get my photo taken with him.

yes, Trevor might be a good contact to have for the club

Yes, really good to see Trevor at the game. Agree, a good future contact for the club........

Certainly appeared to be enjoying their chips.

Good to see fellow countrymen creating a good impression!

Being students, they would have been smelly though right?

cheers

Daryn

cheers

Daryn

Looking at the build of some of the lads, tha should have said that to their face.

Hope the tournament goes well. Be good to see the strength of league in various countries. Gut feeling the Aussies the strongest?

cheers

Daryn

hi Daryn, thought we'd lost you. no mate, they weren't smelly. just showered after training. i was talking to one of the halves, we had a real good chat. they loved the big hits. i think they will be a credit to NZ.

hi Daryn, thought we'd lost you. no mate, they weren't smelly. just showered after training. i was talking to one of the halves, we had a real good chat. they loved the big hits. i think they will be a credit to NZ.

Getting back into the footie after a wee hiatus oldrover. Trying to set up something where I can follow Featherstone's progress from afar without having to sit down at a computer. Found a couple of Android apps that have league tables for the Championship(s), as well as mobile versions of Pontefract & Castleford Express & even the mobile version of this forum.

cheers

Daryn

great to have you back. we have had a hiccup this season, losing our coach, but things seem to be coming back together. got a biggie next v halifax. hoping we can make the grand final, but a lot of footy to be played yet. hope Christchurch is recovering from the chaos of the earthquakes.