Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hate the rec

Haven v Fax

86 posts in this topic

I've heard a rumour that you can buy motor vehicles with windows you can open and air conditioning ...they'd have had to push the car to Fax Keith , its broken ya know , it was in the paper .

you really dont wan to be talking about motor vehicles, have they got the club one back yet?????

One thing about woods Keith is he doesn't make excuses for them ,if there good he praises them and if they are bad then he says so.

Yes I've noticed that and I've also noticed how he covers his own back as well. Nowt to do with him just the players not following instructions!!!!

you really dont wan to be talking about motor vehicles, have they got the club one back yet?????

Your club paid their debts yet? Oh that's right, they just decided not to exist anymore.

davidm was actually taking the mick out of our own club and the ridiculous excuse uses to excuse thacks. so engage your brain before typing next time.

Yes I've noticed that and I've also noticed how he covers his own back as well. Nowt to do with him just the players not following instructions!!!!

Where as with charlo you get beat 40 nil and instead of having a go he says you did some good things.......what was that restarts

It's was our running in as 2nd man with sly digs or headbuts.......oh no that's Doran silly me

Where as with charlo you get beat 40 nil and instead of having a go he says you did some good things.......what was that restarts

Well of course you know what is said in the privacy of the Town dressing room, I forgot you know it all? How many coaches do you know who publicly blame the players every game like Woods does? I don't know many, if any!!!!

Well of course you know what is said in the privacy of the Town dressing room, I forgot you know it all? How many coaches do you know who publicly blame the players every game like Woods does? I don't know many, if any!!!!

Has he named any players I don't think so,there are plenty of coaches who say they are not happy with certain things their teams do

Has he named any players I don't think so,there are plenty of coaches who say they are not happy with certain things their teams do

Give it a rest no one gives a dirt jambo

because there is a positive to take from only losing the second half by 12-0 away against a very good and in form fev. A good batley team ran them close yesterday at fev the very team your fans think you will be too strong for next week lol. #worldbeaters

Can't be his fault Keith , he's a big shot TV analyst and the genius who plotted the downfall of their hated local rivals the other week.. He reminds me of an ex Town and haven coach who also was very quick to blame his players..

I see the haven supporters club bus got broke into and stuff was taken

Apparently 3 points were stolen if u ask there inept fans at times! Some of them opinions are valid 95% coswollp

I see the haven supporters club bus got broke into and stuff was taken

What? Someone broke into their Reliant Robin! :O

because there is a positive to take from only losing the second half by 12-0 away against a very good and in form fev. A good batley team ran them close yesterday at fev the very team your fans think you will be too strong for next week lol. #worldbeaters

No just batley beaters:-)

It was a great win for them lot as much as I don't like to give credit Dave woods has done a great job

It was a great win for them lot as much as I don't like to give credit Dave woods has done a great job

You have to give credit where it's due that was agreat win for them, Woods seems to be getting the maximum out of a squad of players who have been average in the past. Well done haven........................I must be going soft in my old age !!!!.

You have to give credit where it's due that was agreat win for them, Woods seems to be getting the maximum out of a squad of players who have been average in the past. Well done haven........................I must be going soft in my old age !!!!.

As you seen last time we played adam swift makes a massive difference attacking wise the lads class looks like weve got him all season now

Yep , DR does make a big difference doesn't it if you hit gold . It wins games in a league where so much else is equalled out . Not a disgrace now then .

Yep , DR does make a big difference doesn't it if you hit gold . It wins games in a league where so much else is equalled out . Not a disgrace now then .

similar as Hunslet....Keinhorst destroyed Barrow at there place 1st game of the season and guess what he will be probably be playing again on sunday with a few more Rhinos as well as Leeds dont have a game...this is where the current Dual Reg is completely wrong IMHO.

similar as Hunslet....Keinhorst destroyed Barrow at there place 1st game of the season and guess what he will be probably be playing again on sunday with a few more Rhinos as well as Leeds dont have a game...this is where the current Dual Reg is completely wrong IMHO.

I think most on here would fully agree with you morty, I didn't like it when it was introduced and I like it even less now. Whats our league come to when the outcome of a game depends on who has the better DR players.  If Town had a fully fit squad then I wouldn't see the need to bring any DR players in, as it happens we have been a bit short in some games so I suppose the DR system came in handy on those occasions. I still would scrap it next season though but I can't see it happening.

It's too valuable to the super league teams to scrap and we all know that's all the RFL are interested in.