Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hate the rec

Haven v Fax

86 posts in this topic

To say swift won us the game does a massive disservice to the other 16 players who never gave up,yes swift was impressive in attack,but so was barker in defence which contributed just as much.but agreed DR needs scrapping in its current form

To say swift won us the game does a massive disservice to the other 16 players who never gave up,yes swift was impressive in attack,but so was barker in defence which contributed just as much.but agreed DR needs scrapping in its current form

give it a rest

But surely Batley having a man short in the last 10 minutes when Haven scored 3 tries had an effect on the game!!!

Funny that Keith, I listensd to the last 10 minutes of that game ad would you believe John Cox never mentioned it once !!!!

But surely Batley having a man short in the last 10 minutes when Haven scored 3 tries had an effect on the game!!!

Wrong again Keith haven scored to make it 26-30 and then the player was sin binned ,we then went on to score 2 trys

We beat them at mount pleasant thus your victory is now just average ha!! Up the town!! Please can we have a town v haven playoff though as it would be brill for both teams to cap off the season

Giving us duff information Keith !! It was only 2 tries with 12 men on the field and the game was in the bag anyway by all accounts.

Wrong again Keith haven scored to make it 26-30 and then the player was sin binned ,we then went on to score 2 trys

Taken directly from young Jordan Weir's report on the match in League Weekly:-

"But they climbed that mountain with the help of the sin-binning of Batley Centre Jason Walton for persistent high tackles after his side were put on team warning for the same offence.

Ant Walker started the comeback in the 73rd minute after breaking through the gap where Walton would have been standing, Rooney converted to reduce the gap to four"

After that Calvert scored and then Parker scored.

No need to apologise H4E as everyone can make a mistake!!!!!!

Keith I don't care what his report says I have the DVD and ant walker scored and while doing so was head tackled after batley had been put on a team warning,the ref awarded the try and then sin binned the player if you want I can post a link to the clip ,Like I said wrong again Keith

Giving us duff information Keith !! It was only 2 tries with 12 men on the field and the game was in the bag anyway by all accounts.

12 or 13 it would not have mattered they scored to make it 20-30 with 12 mins to go from them until and after the player was binned haven totaly controlled and dominated the game and had batley rocking well before the player was sin binned

Keith I don't care what his report says I have the DVD and ant walker scored and while doing so was head tackled after batley had been put on a team warning,the ref awarded the try and then sin binned the player if you want I can post a link to the clip ,Like I said wrong again Keith

You had better tell young Weir to stop making things up then H4E. There again he would be sitting with Cox as his summariser.

However, unless Jordan Walker is also Jordan Weir it also states in the RL Express that "Referee Turley sent Jason Walton to the sin-bin for persistent foul play in the 73rd minute and Ant Walker took full advantage of the situation when he powered his way over the Batley line just seconds later, cutting the gap to just four points".

Can we believe anything that is written about Haven?

That's right , different numbers make no difference . Haven could win with three men easy ( as long as they're all from sent 'elens )

Like I said Keith no need for an apology:-)

You're not getting one I'm going by what the match reporters say, two of them !!!!

12 or 13 it would not have mattered they scored to make it 20-30 with 12 mins to go from them until and after the player was binned haven totaly controlled and dominated the game and had batley rocking well before the player was sin binned

lets be honest the sinbinning cost batley the game H4E. A harsh decision I am told too. Never a yellow card

haven,t got the video but i think keiths right im sure ant walker barged over after he got binned but as haven4ever says they where on the back foot and where flapping hence the non stop penalties to stop us scoring

haven,t got the video but i think keiths right im sure ant walker barged over after he got binned but as haven4ever says they where on the back foot and where flapping hence the non stop penalties to stop us scoring

he is 100% wrong 

lets be honest the sinbinning cost batley the game H4E. A harsh decision I am told too. Never a yellow card

so what was harsh they do 3 high tackles on the trott and then were given a team warning ,very next tackle they high tackle again as walker goes over to score,the ref awards the try then sin bins the player

so what was harsh they do 3 high tackles on the trott and then were given a team warning ,very next tackle they high tackle again as walker goes over to score,the ref awards the try then sin bins the player

sounds like the refs interpretation of the high tackle is different to others.

what all 4 of them :shout: , funny enough the last one he sin bins the player even the linesman comes on go figure

Take back what i just said just seen a video clip of the try and he got sent off after the try was scored

what all 4 of them :shout: , funny enough the last one he sin bins the player even the linesman comes on go figure

Sin binned in the 73minute so how many points did St.havens get in the last 7 mins BKM?

Sin binned in the 73minute so how many points did St.havens get in the last 7 mins BKM?

just seen the try pal we scored he got sent off converted it then another 2 tries one conversion so all in all 16 points in the last 7 mins

Saints players scored none in last 7 Calvert and parker scored :-),come on now jam4me you can do better than that :-P