Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Phantom Horseman

Vince Mellars

9 posts in this topic

Peter Smith ‏@PeteSmithYEP 8m

Vince Mellars' spell on loan at Featherstone Rovers from Wakefield Wildcats has been extended #rugbyleague @InfoFevRovers @WTWildcatsRL

assuming he's fit again, that's got to be good news with two tough games coming up.

That is good news. If you look at the teams in the top 5 there seems to be a bit of activity covering injuries etc. Not only need Vince at the club - need him to be fit.

After the Batley game Ryan Sheridan told the Press he might be fit for Thursday night at Halifax.

What's chance of agar wanting mellars back now after two injuries last night .i think it's the last we will see of him .

Quote from Ryan after Sunday's game: " It's a great deal for the club, getting Vince for the full year." Whether there is a recall clause though, who knows. Wakefield lost one of their starting centres last night but they do still have Reece Lyne plus Danny Cowling on dual reg at Doncaster.

imfo I believe is that Wakey wont be re-calling him because of certain "clauses"...

imfo I believe is that Wakey wont be re-calling him because of certain "clauses"...

Santa "clauses"? :lol: 

Think I saw Agar down at the ground. Weighing up the odds?

Think I saw Agar down at the ground. Weighing up the odds?

Both Alan and Richard Agar were at the game on Sunday, Richard probably there as Wakefield didn't have a game that day