Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

07/07/13 - Castleford Tigers v St Helens - KO 3.30pm

Who will win?   13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • St Helens
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 posts in this topic

Tommy Makinson always does step up. He's great under pressure. And I'm very pleased for him because he's underrated.

Big Alex has made his impact as well, and I'm glad he scored too as he deserves it as he always works hard.

Phew. We won!

Bit of a reality check for Cas. Kind of saw that kind of game coming tbh. Won't mention the ref or I will get in trouble....

Good character from Saints after the last few weeks....

Excellent, I didn't see that coming after the first half :)

Makinson tends to step up in the big matches but he doesn't always look that threatening out wide so it's pleasing to see him achieve that today. It shows good promise going forward.

It would help Makinson if he actually got the ball passed to him now and again!  When he gets chances he does tend to take them.

Our remaining fixtures are Wigan (H), Catalans (A), London (H), Warrington (A), Warrington (H) and Hull (A). 

It's going to be very tough to get much from them, especially if we don't stop this habit of starting so slowly.

And to add to that it looks as if Roby has injured his other ankle so he could be out for the rest of the season.

Is it true chase and mason were fighting each other?

Apparently they had an argument.  I don't know whether they were actually fighting each other. 

Apparently they had an argument.  I don't know whether they were actually fighting each other.

Had to be separated by a Saints player according to Radio Leeds. Cas forum members don't seem to be too impressed with what happened.

How did young Greg Richards get on? another Cumbrian breaking into super league.

How did young Greg Richards get on? another Cumbrian breaking into super league.

Yes he did and apparently gave a solid performance.

Carney is a beast! Turner absolutely bottled it after he saw him knock someone on their arris two seconds earlier!