Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HunsletHawks

Coyle & Tebb In Loan Moves

11 posts in this topic

Great news ... the Coyle brothers' half-back partnership was at the heart of the performance against Halifax, and its absence for the Swinton match the following week spoke for itself.

Always like Tebb when I've seen him play for Dewsbury as well, although he seems a similar type to Hood.

Only downside is, it sounds like there'll be no Grimmer anytime soon ...   

We need go haul ass on Sunday. With Swinton losing we could move up three places.

It says Tebb is quick from dummy half. Didn't they say that when we signed Windley, yet we don't play him. Also, what happened to Hughes and Nathaniel? They were both listed in the squad above when I last looked.

It says Tebb is quick from dummy half. Didn't they say that when we signed Windley, yet we don't play him. Also, what happened to Hughes and Nathaniel? They were both listed in the squad above when I last looked.

windley is quick and was looking great before his injury, hasn't found same form since.

this is probably our most important game in recent history, weve got to stop James Buster Feather from dummy half a very good underated player who nearly always scores wnenever i see him.

elliot hodgson

where has he been

Can't see anything but a big Keighley win

Il stay at home then ;)