Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Crowther

Another leaver?.

30 posts in this topic

Reported today that the Broncos are wanting Sharp back in order to strengthen their squad. A little bit raw but I think that he was improving and has potential.

Relax bob. It'll be reight! :smile:

My students have just left as well. not a rugby fan amongst them when they started. put them on the right path though.

Reported today that the Broncos are wanting Sharp back in order to strengthen their squad. A little bit raw but I think that he was improving and has potential.

Believe me Will Sharp wants to stay at Fev!!!

He would be the first on my list to retain , hes class would love to see him at full back in a big final .

Why give a shiiiiiiite about Will Sharpe when we're on the verge of losing Andy Kain?

Why give a shiiiiiiite about Will Sharpe when we're on the verge of losing Andy Kain?

it'll be reight Bob..listen to thi uncle robin! :P

Al set thee on as my shrink any day.

Are you trying to wind me up or what ?

Edit: use of text speak

I would love to keep em both , but whats with attitude pal

I would love to keep em both , but whats with attitude pal

Don't ever remember being your pal. And it's passion not attitude.

Don't ever remember being your pal. And it's passion not attitude.

no im not your pal far from it and you need to define passion from using the words who gives a in a civilised conversation .

Who says we are???

I don't Know if Kain is staying or going Would be nice if he's announced on Sunday

I think he will stay though

I don't Know if Kain is staying or going Would be nice if he's announced on Sunday

I think he will stay though

I overheard someone ask him last week in car park on his way home after game and naturally he denied it.

Andy Kain has been a talisman ON THE FIELD for Rovers since 2007. Everyone who knows me knows as a Fev Rugby player, he is my favourite lad, but unfortunately your confidence in him staying is the same my confidence in Daryl staying after we had trounced Halifax.

Who says we are???

Kainy is one of my favourite players , unpredictable , one of those players who you just hated defending against ,and id love him to stay ,and would be very very dissapointed if he was to leave , vause if you have a personal problem with my opinion pm me

no im not your pal far from it and you need to define passion from using the words who gives a ###### in a civilised conversation .

Yeah you are so right. One of my massive failings in life is that i am far too uncivilised for any public dialogue... I think it stems from my lack of intelligence and total disregard for balanced conversation. Firstly may I appologise for my usage of an expletive on such a sacrosanct platform of communication and also for the fact that I dared compare the loss of a multi season stalwart, to the potential loss of a five game legend, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

AVause.

Yeah you are so right. One of my massive failings in life is that i am far too uncivilised for any public dialogue... I think it stems from my lack of intelligence and total disregard for balanced conversation. Firstly may I appologise for my usage of an expletive on such a sacrosanct platform of communication and also for the fact that I dared compare the loss of a multi season stalwart, to the potential loss of a five game legend, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

AVause.

as i said pm me and ile talk to you in the lagoon or club , see what your problem is , im only a thick ex miner , did get o level english though believe it or not .

Kainy is one of my favourite players , unpredictable , one of those players who you just hated defending against ,and id love him to stay ,and would be very very dissapointed if he was to leave , vause if you have a personal problem with my opinion pm me

My name''s Andrew for a start, and have I inferred that I have a problem with you? But hey,rather,than getting the thread shut down and the PM ######, I'm in the gantry on Sunday if you want a chat, note heavy, just friendlyYou'll recognise me 255 kg Gordon Ramsey look alike. Look forward to seeing you.

My name''s Andrew for a start, and have I inferred that I have a problem with you? But hey,rather,than getting the thread shut down and the PM ######, I'm in the gantry on Sunday if you want a chat, note heavy, just friendlyYou'll recognise me 255 kg Gordon Ramsey look alike. Look forward to seeing you.

think im a bit scared like but fair do,s ile av a word to why you said who gives a about a player i just said i would like to keep .

Kain has recently been linked with Batley by the press, however there's absolutely no way we could even get close to what he's earning at Fev. If he's going anywhere I'd expect him to join Halifax, who are offloading Anthony Thackeray. Either way, why would your coaching staff want to shed one of the best players in the division?

think im a bit scared like but fair do,s ile av a word to why you said who gives a ###### about a player i just said i would like to keep .

Dydo, I'll pm you. This is daft.

Whoever said the forum is dying , well there's another for your commission cock, I'll not be troubling the scorers again after tonight.