Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

georgehadgingerhair

PROMOTION TO PREMIER FORECASTS

42 posts in this topic

Is there any proof that any rules being broken? If yes the NCL should be investigating. If not - does it matter? Well done to St. Judes yesterday, you deserved your win but Eccles gave you a game didn't they?

Is there any proof that any rules being broken? If yes the NCL should be investigating. If not - does it matter? Well done to St. Judes yesterday, you deserved your win but Eccles gave you a game didn't they?

Are teams allowed to pay players in the ncl?

The Operational rules allow you to pay players, the RFL allow you to pay players and the NCL committee are pro RFL so what do you think the blind horse can see?

i am hearing more and more rumours and allegation of "amateur"players been paid to play.........................is there any concrete evidence to back any of these allegations?

Don't know what you've heard but I can categorically say that Rochdale Mayfield are NOT paying their players and that's from the horses mouth. Think the horse was shergar

Don't know what you've heard but I can categorically say that Rochdale Mayfield are NOT paying their players and that's from the horses mouth. Think the horse was shergar

You Probably Ate it 'Butterball' !!!

well done to hunslet warriors all the best for next season and enjoy your night you earned with 8 wins in  a row 

Well done to  both East Leeds and Hunslet Warriors on their promotion to the premier division great to see 2 Leeds clubs in the premier. Well done from Milford Marlins 

Good to see 2 Leeds team going into the Premier, Milford let there full season slip away in their last 5 games and so did Oulton so it seems.

Good to see 2 Leeds team going into the Premier, Milford let there full season slip away in their last 5 games and so did Oulton so it seems.

Yh should be a good league again next year...anyone know of any new recruits to the 2 leeds clubs ?

Yh should be a good league again next year...anyone know of any new recruits to the 2 leeds clubs ?

I don't know but i think warriors are losing Caldon Bravo to Swinton

I don't know but i think warriors are losing Caldon Bravo to Swinton

Heard wrong there mate.

He's staying. Certainly good enough to play at that level though.

Been offered better terms at warriors than Swindon

He doesn't play football, doylem.