Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

parko1370

Barlow

68 posts in this topic

So it looks like we've signed him for next year any thoughts

Who says we've signed him please??

My thoughts are he hasn't signed for next yr!

Been wrong afoore like.....

can be a good impact player,but gives a lot of penalties away short fuse

Fruit loop!!

Had an absolutely horrendous season so far for Halifax, and one of their highest earners to boot. I actually think he might walk away from the game in the very near future.

Had an absolutely horrendous season so far for Halifax, and one of their highest earners to boot. I actually think he might walk away from the game in the very near future.

you and I have debated this one. I think you are bang on the money for the reasons we discussed. Too risky a signing for me.

you and I have debated this one. I think you are bang on the money for the reasons we discussed. Too risky a signing for me.

Definitely worth a punt on an appearances based package, but on a deal that bears any similarity whatsoever to his current one? No, no, no!

In one!!!

Suppose its a new rumour

He was sat in the stands today alledgedly being held back for Thursday which seems strange as he has missed a few games lately and did not play at Dewsbury.

On his day he can be devastating either for the good or the bad.

I can't see him going anywhere to be honest allthough there are the constant links for him  going to HKR or Salford.

I actually think it would do him good to have a break from Fax, it sometimes seems that he is trying too hard to please the crowd with the special play instead of keeping to basics and making an impact that way.

With Murrell's broken hand ruling him out for the season Fax will need all the forwards we have to be firing to stand a chance in the run in.

Have a good en if you get to the game this week, lets hope it's a cracker.

At the end of last season I would have snatched anyone's hand off to get him. But after seeing the week on week improvement of Lamont Bryan, and also Andy Bostock as a prop forward, added to the fact we also have Steve Crossley, I feel that we now have enough power in our pack.  

You've got Colton Roche next season, far better player than Barlow, won't let you down.

Hope its not true, don't rate him to be honest, throws tantrums left right and centre!

You've got Colton Roche next season, far better player than Barlow, won't let you down.

So we keep hearing its even in paper but nothing from the club

It'll be reight jt. We'll get the PR in due course.... maximise impact n'all that!

Besides, I enjoy all this talkin sheeeeiiiiite at this time o' year!! :lol: :lol:

So it looks like we've signed him for next year any thoughts

Too old. He must be well in his sixties now.

Bizarre but Karl won't have no going on and Barlow is renowned as High maintenance. Fax are building for the future, if he is just playing the clubs against each other, good riddance.

got to say i like barlow i no he can be a handfull on the pitch but been told he's a gentlemen off it look what he did for tangi gave him his pay after the match when there was a help tangi fund going on sometimes you need a bit of a tearaway on the field to rattle a few bodys look what tutta was like an animal on the pitch but we all loved him !!!!

Edit us of text speak

Speaking to Fax fans (Creeper) tonight and allegedly Sam as defo signed on loan for us for rest of year

It would appear barlow is not rovers bound.... for now at least.

got to say i like barlow i no he can be a handfull on the pitch but been told he's a gentlemen off it look what he did for tangi gave him his pay after the match when there was a help tangi fund going on sometimes you need a bit of a tearaway on the field to rattle a few bodys look what tutta was like an animal on the pitch but we all loved him !!!!

Sam Barlow is a top bloke - except when he's playing.

Dont know him. He's a big daft bug ger on the pitch